Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beautiful people

2 posters

Go down

The beautiful people Empty The beautiful people

Post by JessicaEvans20 Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Jessica Evans wearing a black long sleeve bodycon mini dress white tights and white patent pumps

showcasing her amazing legs wearing a tiara on head with a sash around her waist while holding her pink barbed wired bat

Jessica is seen making her way to carmen kaline locker room where she sits down next to carmen as mark monkhouse appears for interview carmen

Mark Monkhouse: Carmen welcome to trw what are your goals here for you this season

Just then jessica stops mark and begins to speak

Jessica Evans: lets me stop you right there mark you're looking at one of the most gourgeous girls next to me on this roster now you heard what this girls had to say she came here to dominate we came here to dominate your looking at one of the devastating trio to step into trw with her by my side we can rise to the top and takeover trw now the roomba guy tonight i look to continue my reign of terror when i put you through a table tonight i want our match to be a tables match now carmen if you have my back ill have yours now now if you want to know more just watch my match later tonight if you'll excuse me i have a match to prepare for come carmen we have buisness to attend to

Jessica begins to leave the locker room as carmen follows her

JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

The beautiful people Empty Re: The beautiful people

Post by Carmen Kaline Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:27 am

*While treading a couple feet behind Jessica, Carmen is a bit puzzled with this "trio".  Carmen was under the impression that it would just be the two of them, so she had to pry as much information from Jessica as she could.*

Carmen Kaline:  Jessica, wait up a minute.  Did I hear you correctly back there...this is a "trio?"  I was under the impression that it would just be the two of us, and now you're telling me there's another chick in the group; well I think you owe me enough to tell me who she is.

*She says with her arms folded.*
Carmen Kaline
Carmen Kaline
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaEvans20 Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:35 pm

jessica turns around looking at carmen looking flustered as she begins to speak

Jessica Evans: oh carmen when i meant trio i meant you and me think about this we have a chance to really take over this company two of the most dominate females in all of professional wrestling no other female is even in our level listen there no other chick in this group and there never will be i promise you its just me and you now lets go the roomba guy needs to be taught a lesson
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Kaline Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:56 am

*Carmen begins to walk at a slow pace again, but couldn't help but have an eyebrow raised about the situation. If it were supposedly just the two of them, then why did she say "trio"?*

Carmen Kaline: Who is this "roomba guy" you keep talking about?
Carmen Kaline
Carmen Kaline
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaEvans20 Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:11 pm

jessica turns around looking at carmen she begins to speak

Jessica Evans: the roomba guy is my opponent for tonight thats why is our duty to take him out now lets go

jessica begins to leave as carmen follows
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum