Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMG team chemistry? (open to TMG team)

Go down

TMG team chemistry? (open to TMG team) Empty TMG team chemistry? (open to TMG team)

Post by fernandmg Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:21 am

The camera fades outside a locker room, it focuses the sign at the door, the sign is: ‘TMG team’, the camera man now focuses Mark Monkhouse politely knocking the door twice

Mark Monkhouse: “Hello, TMG team, here is Mark, I’d like to have a few words from any of you.”

A few mumblings can be heard inside the room, after a few seconds, someone opens the door, it’s Luke Angel; however, he doesn’t greet Mark.

Real Razor: “What do you want?”

Luke Angel gets back to the punching bag, he throws a few punches while Real Razor is sitting on a couch next to the door, fernandmg and Ray Alan don’t seem to be bothered by Mark's presence, they both start to talk to each other again

Mark Monkhouse: “I guess you guys do know me, I’m the interviewer of the federation. I was wondering…” *interrupted*

Ray Alan and fernandmg’s loud chuckle interrupts the Mark's speech, Luke stops punching the bag then stares at the interviewer, so does Real Razor with a serious face expression

Mark seems a bit frustrated and awkward; still, he cleans his throat and speak with a confident voice tone

Mark Monkhouse: “Look, I’m not here to waste my time… I came here politely and I’d like to interview the TMG team, which means, all you guys! TRW is giving you all a chance to talk to the fans! Don’t you guys want this shot?”

Real Razor suddenly gets up and gets closer to Mark

Real Razor: “I don’t like the way you spoke with us… However, TRW needs more Real Razor’s face! So, yeah, you can interview me!”

As soon as Razor finishes speaking, Luke Angel stands right on his side and pulls the microphone next to his mouth

Luke Angel: “Not so fast, Razor… You’re not the only TMG team member! In fact, I am the one who deserves some attention right here, nobody want to see your ugly face! Just look at this marvelous man here, the undefeated boxing champion!”

Mark seems worried as Real Razor and Luke Angel are staring at each other, Ray Alan can be seem behind shaking his head negatively with his arms crossed while fernandmg’s slowly replacing his right arm armor

Mark Monkhouse : “Alright, then… So, what can you both say about the TMG team tonight? Last week, only Ray Alan successfully made points for the team… Does the TMG team have any new strategy for this night?”

Real Razor and Luke Angel speak at the same time

Real Razor: “Yes…”*interrupted*

Luke Angel: “Of course…” *interrupted*

Mark Monkhouse: “Ahh, please, only one speak, and then the next one can do it afterwards.

Real Razor wisely pulls the microphone next to his mouth; he’s the first one to speak

Real Razor: “Yes! We’ll definitely come up with a new strategy from now on! The new strategy includes less Ray Alan and fernandmg, and more me! Last night, I had the opportunity to win that tag team match, if it wasn’t for fern, of course! The only reason Ray Alan kept his streak and won the match is because Cody is pathetic… Lets face it, that dude is far away from TMG wrestlers level! He needs to quit…”

A whisper is heard, Fernandmg chuckles, Real Razor quickly turns around and stares at him while Ray is just sarcastically smiling with his right thumbs up

Luke Angel was about to speak; however, a voice and a sarcastic hands clap are heard from behind, interrupting him

fernandmg: “Great answer, Razor! I agree with Cody’s part, though! But, you need to calm down buddy!” *laughs*

Fernandmg slowly makes his way to the microphone; Ray’s still standing behind only observing what’s going on. Real Razor’s madly staring at fernandmg, whom just shakes his head negatively and grabs the Mark's microphone

fernandmg: “You talk too much, Razor! I can only see worthless words coming out of your mouth! Lets just hear a real wrestler talking, will we?”

fernandmg ignores Real Razor and stands next to Mark, he politely shakes his hand and speaks in a calm way; Luke seems frustrated because he didn’t have the chance to speak

Fernandmg: “See, Mr. Monkhouse, TMG team is definitely coming back with a new strategy! We had a lot of issues last week; actually, we’re still having issues as you can see. But, we’re getting our heads together, this is a team tournament after all, and TMG shall not fail! The new strategy is simple: dominate any match from now on! It doesn’t matter who or where, we just want the victory! The team is getting even stronger due to my trainings with Ray Alan; Ray’s victory last week helped to push us to a new level, Luke Angel is finally calming down… Now, Real Razor? *shakes his head negatively* Never mind…”

As fernandmg gives the microphone back to Mark, Real Razor is staring at him with bad intentions, he has his hands closed; however, he looks back and realizes that Ray Alan is focused observing him, so Razor calms down

Mark Monkhouse: “Ok, so, are you guys enjoying the TRW facilities and the staff?”

Luke Angel quickly grabs the microphone straight away, giving no chance to either Razor or fernandmg say anything

Luke Angel: “My turn to speak, dammit!! And no! I am enjoying neither of them!! First of all, you guys need to improve some materials around, and this includes that punching bag! That’s ridiculous; my punches are almost destroying that piece of crap! Also, the staff doesn’t even provide us good treatment! We need some V.I.P. treatment right here! We’re TMG wrestlers!! Shame on you all, TRW!!”

Ray Alan’s chuckle can be heard; Razor gets the microphone and places it next to his mouth

Real Razor: “Well, We definitely need separated locker rooms to each team member! It’s very annoying to hear that guy punching the bag all the time, and I don’t want to see Ray and fernandmg flirting with each other! I need some space!”

Fernandmg quickly grabs the microphone away from Razor and speaks staring at him; they’re both face to face

Fernandmg: “Silly Razor! Looks like someone is envy here, eh? Someone wanted to have Ray’s attention but the person didn’t have it, neither had the title belts! Your big mouth can get you in trouble!”

Real Razor: “And your big flatterer mouth can get you out of trouble, right!? You’ve been cheerleading Ray all this time for what, protection? Now someone here can’t take care of his own ass!”

fernandmg: “I swear if it wasn’t for all these dudes around, I would have punched you right in the chin! All you do is talk, no wonder why we lost that match, selfish Razor!”

Luke Angel shakes his head frustrated, he goes back to the punching bag and throws a few punches, and Ray Alan seems ready to interrupt if a brawl starts. Mark gets the microphone, he starts to speak; however, fernandmg and Real Razor are still staring at each other face to face

Mark Monkhouse: “Now lets calm down, guys… Anyway, do you guys think…” *stops speaking*

Mark observes both wrestlers madly staring at each other, Ray slowly gets a bit closer; however, he’s still standing some distance away of Razor and fernandmg

Mark Monkhouse: “Hmm… Ok, so, do you guys think that TRW team has any threat this week?”

At this time, fernandmg and Real Razor have their hands closed ready to punch each other, Mark slowly gets back with an awkward face expression

fernandmg: “Are you going to talk only, or are you going to do something?”

As soon as fernandmg finishes his speech, Real Razor punches him in the face; fernandmg backs down a little but recovers and kicks Razor right in the chin

Luke Angel stops punching the bag and observes while Ray Alan pushes Real Razor back

Fernandmg sees Razor almost losing balance due to the push and quickly tries to tackle him on the wall, but, Ray doesn’t allow it to happen, he holds fernandmg and pushes him back

Ray Alan: “Fern, listen to me! It’s not worth it, save your energy to the damn ring!!”

Fernandmg slowly calms down respecting Ray’s request; however Razor doesn’t seem satisfied. He runs to fernandmg’s direction, he’s about to punch him, but Luke Angel quickly holds him with a Full Nelson hold

Real Razor: “Release me!! I’m going to teach this kid a lesson!!”

Luke Angel: “We cannot fight each other!!! What the hell are you guys doing!!!??? Chill, Razor!!”

Luke uses his natural boxing strength to push Real Razor back then he goes back to the punching bag

Real Razor’s still mad, he slowly makes his way to fernandmg’s direction, and Ray Alan stands next to him, facing Real Razor

They’re both staring at each other, Razor seems angry and Ray seems confident

Real Razor: “You know what, fern? I cannot do this right now… Your boyfriend will definitely interfere! *looks at fernandmg* we’ll solve this, another day!”

Mark is still surprised and looks like he doesn’t know what to do next, Razor sits on his couch while Luke is throwing some quick jabs on the punching bag

Ray Alan requests the microphone, fernandmg stands next to him

Ray Alan: “Look, you can clearly see that we cannot stand together in the same room! All I’m going to say is: there’s no wrestler stepping on TRW good enough to beat me and stop my streak! Also, TMG team shall prevail from now on! Enough talking now, next time, you better get us a separated locker room, Mr. Helm!”

Mark gets the microphone back, he quickly leaves the room.

The camera shows each wrestler, Razor’s still mad trying to relax on his couch, Luke Angel’s hitting the punching bag with some uppercuts and heavy slugs and fernandmg & Ray are talking to each other, fernandmg seems to be listening Ray’s tips. The camera slowly fades out to the commercials
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

TMG team chemistry? (open to TMG team) Empty Re: TMG team chemistry? (open to TMG team)

Post by fernandmg Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:21 am

I hope you guys enjoy it... Y'all are free to edit your speeches or actions.. Razz
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum