Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zolph Ziggler Vs Miclimp

Go down

Zolph Ziggler Vs Miclimp Empty Zolph Ziggler Vs Miclimp

Post by ZolphZiggler Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:02 am

Interviewer: Ladies and gentleman 'The Show Off' Zolph Ziggler

*Zolph walks in with his new T-shirt saying 'The Show hasnt started till i walk out there' *

Zolph: Hey, got questions for me?

Interviewer : Zolph after last weeks efforts how do you feel about going into your match with Miclimp?

Zolph: Miclimp? Miclimp? you're asking me how i feel about Miclimp?

Interviewer: id like to get your views on him and the match coming up yes,

Zolph: Miclimp is a jacked up wanna be Zolph, is that what you want to hear? you want me to say im going to destroy him? IS IT?

Interviewer: id just wanna get to know you're feelings going into tonight

Zolph: How about i tell you this, he is one bad cat, will we go out there and give the people a show? You're damn right we will, will we give it our all? WE DAMN WILL,

Interviewer: Do you think your going to win going into tonight?

Zolph: Can we get someone else to do these interviews? IF I DIDNT THINK I COULDN'T WIN DO YOU THINK ID BE HERE IN TRW? Don't ask such stupid questions, i think im going to win, MY FANS think im going to win, all i can tell you is we are going to go out there and tear each other apart i just feel sorry for who ever goes out there after me because their is nobody in this company that can follow me!!!

*Miclimp* walks into shot

Miclimp: im going to rip you apart and you go around screaming hashtag this hashtag that, heres one that you can do #DEALWITHIT i am going to destroy you and walk out the winner

Zolph: we will see, See you out there #ShowOff!!

*Camera turns to Miclimp breathing heavy in anger*

ZolphZiggler
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum