Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need answers! (Open to Cody)

2 posters

Go down

I need answers! (Open to Cody) Empty I need answers! (Open to Cody)

Post by Crimson Deadly Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 am

The scene cuts back to the arena. The lights quickly go out as the fans cheer, until the usual red strobe lights that signify Crimson Deadly's arrival begin weaving their way around the arena, turning the crowd into ravenous psychopaths. There is a crazy and eerie sounding laugh, as though a demon had just condemned the entire audience, before Disturbed - "Sons of Plunder" shakes the arena's foundations. Crimson Deadly slowly walks from the backstage area, looking angry and serious. He ignores all of the fans and walks straight down to the ring, walking over to the opposite side and receiving a microphone all before the announcer can even announce his name. He turns around swiftly and looks directly at the titantron.

Crimson Deadly: "Alright, there's something weird going on and I demand some answers... Why in the world is Cody interfering in my matches? Is he really that hell bent on being destroyed!?"

Crimson paces from left to right, thinking of what to say next.

Crimson Deadly: "I've proven to you before Cody, I don't need your help. I was about to win that match in my own way and you come out and practically hand me the win? Well, I'm not having that! When it comes down to me and you in the final I want to be able to say that I got there because of me!"

Crimson stops pacing and lowers the microphone, you can almost see the aggression fall off his shoulders, his face lights up as though he's just realized something.

Crimson Deadly: "Maybe that was your plan though, to take away from my destiny, to embarrass me in front of thousands of people no matter how stupid they prove to be? Or maybe you decided that you'd purposely piss me off in order to blind my reason, to bring out my instincts so that I won't think when it comes down to it?"

Crimson actually shrugs something off his shoulder and motions his neck as though he's cracking it, before a smug smile appears on his face.

Crimson Deadly: "When are you going to learn that I'll always be better than you? Always one step ahead? Calculating non-stop until I finalize exactly what I want, and when I set it in motion, even my rivals actions were planned out by me! You see, I came out here and I made sure to mention that to win something big you've always needed someone there to help you, and I bet that pissed you off, didn't it? You wanted to show that I'm the one who needed help so you set out to personally show me up? I know I'm right, because I planned for that to happen."

Crimson starts laughing in the ring as the crowd boo.

Crimson Deadly: "You see Cody, you're so easily manipulated that it's hilarious. You want to believe that all you trust is yourself but if that's the case then why are you hanging on others words? Influenced by others opinions and thoughts? It's reverse psychology Cody and you better realize that I'm the most manipulative person to have stepped foot in a TRW ring, and that's saying a lot considering you've also stepped in this ring, isn't it?"

Crimson's smile widens, almost from ear to ear.

Crimson Deadly: "Come on Cody, show yourself! I haven't seen that cute little pissed off face in a while!"

Crimson lowers the microphone and waits for a response.

Crimson Deadly
VGM

Back to top Go down

I need answers! (Open to Cody) Empty Re: I need answers! (Open to Cody)

Post by Cody Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:17 am

And as Cody was beckoned to show himself, Cult of Personality by Set the Charge booms through the arena's sound system, causing the crowd to wonder who it is as they haven't heard this song played before. After a few seconds of the song playing, the curtain splits into to reveal it is none other then Cody, who is simply debuting a new theme, causing people to mix into either a cheer or a boo for the man. As he steps onto stage dressed in standard black trunks and black kickpads, he looks around the crowd whirling in his hand clockwise a microphone as his song continues to play. With a smile on his face, Cody walks from one side of the stage to the other, taunting fans spitting venom in his direction. He then looks to Crimson Deadly and chuckles to himself as he then sits at the top of the stage in the tailor style position. Cody raises the microphone to his mouth as he begins to reply to Crimson Deadly.

Cody: "Ah it seems some things will just never change. You see here, Crimson, as you can tell no one in this entire arena or me, or the guys backstage are believing a single thing your saying. So lets just get this straight, okay? okay."

Cody pauses as he scratches his nose and adjusts his sitting position. He look to the stage floor he is sitting on, and Cody places a few fingers to it and runs his hand on it as his left hand holds the microphone in his hand.

Cody: "You wanna know something funny, I didn't want to attack you last week in your match. No no no no. I did that to make sure that Cm Helm wouldn't advance in the tournament. You see, like I said, I am done with you, Crimson. I still hate you, that hasn't changed, but I am simply just getting my fair bit of aggression out of me due to CM Helm and that so called team of TRW. I, if you chose to believe it, actually hate him more then I hate you! I mean that's just how pathetic this whole thing is Crimson. It's tiresome and honestly getting sad that your still clinging to this idea that I wish to fight you. Because I don't!"

Cody smiles at Crimson Deadly, and begins to stand up, as he brushes off his kidpad from sitting on top of the stage. Cody then looks to the crowd and back to Crimson Deadly as he starts to walk backwards towards the back stage.

Cody: "No that's, that. Ta ta Crimson."

And as Cody says that, he drops the microphone and proceeds to walk backstage.

Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down