Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Rayfern: fernandmg speaks! (open to Ray)

Go down

#Rayfern: fernandmg speaks! (open to Ray) Empty #Rayfern: fernandmg speaks! (open to Ray)

Post by fernandmg Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:24 pm

The arena is being focused by the camera, the crowd seems to be enjoying the show. Some of them are holding up signs of TRW wrestlers, there are a few signs saying "TMG SUCKS!"

The ring and its components are being focused now, looks like TRW is improving, most of the equipaments that were showed seem brand-new. The crowd is chanting TRW's name. Out of sudden, the arena lights go out

Barry Banana: "Uh oh! What's going on? We were just having a good night here... Hopefully, we'll keep enjoying so!"

The titan tron shows the TMG logo, and as soon as possible, the crowd starts to boo loudly

Barry banana: *signs* "A TMG appearence? Wow... TRW was going so well without them..."

The big screen is now showing the #Rayfern logo, the crowd's still booing while the logo slowly fades away. A locker room is being focused, Ray Alan can be seem at the back and it looks like the man is actually taking a nap! The camera is slowly showing the place, suddenly, it focuses fernandmg; he's staring at it with a confident look

Fernandmg: "Well, well... Here we are once again, #Rayfern bringing up the ratings and saving TRW out of boredom!"

As soon as he finishes speaking, the crowd boos him even louder; however, fernandmg doesn't even seem bothered while chuckling

Fernandmg: "I'm pretty sure that you pathetic fans are booing already, I don't care, though! I mean... I can't even hear!"

Fernandmg laughs while making his way to Ray, he requests the camera man to follow him and focus Ray first

Fernandmg: "You see that? This is how much that man cares about you all... He's even sleeping, man! Although, I wonder why he slept... I mean, we are professional wrestlers of TMG after all! There's no such things as sleep for us! We train, we get better to kick these weak wrestlers' ass!!"

Fernandmg now points at the opposite side requesting the camera man to focuses it. He does so quickly; and it is a television, fernandmg slowly makes his way to the TV and turns it on

Fernandmg: "ohh... Just got it why Ray is sleeping at the moment! Check it out folks..."

Fernandmg gets away of the TV's sight, it's getting focused and it's actually showing the camera filming the TV, the camera man now focuses fernandmg

Fernandmg: "Cool, I'm seeing myself on the TV! Did you guys get my point? Man, Ray Alan was watching this show... Looks like it is so awful that he slept.. Poor Ray, I told him to not waste his time!"

Fernandmg laughs while he requests the camera guy to follow him back to the place that they were before

Fernandmg: "Alright, man.. I want to tell you all some stuffs, just like me & Ray did two days ago! I'm pretty sure none of you TRW fans watched the TMG saturday show... It looks like you dudes love to punish yourselves watching only this pathetic TRW show... Weirdos!"

Fernandmg laughs and crosses his arms

Fernandmg: "Ok, so... First of all, lets clear some stuffs. I couldn't even care less than I do at the moment about the Mr. Champion tournament! I'm just doing it well 'cause I'm representing TMG, and of course, showing you all the #Rayfern power!"

Fernandmg points at himself, next, he points at Ray Alan, who's still sleeping by the way. Finally, he opens his arms looking very confident

Fernandmg: "We are the strongest wrestlers stepping in TRW at this very moment... FACT! C'mon, man... Here, we have the undefeated and legendary one, Ray Alan... And we have the TMG warrior, a legend in ascension being built by another legend himself, fernandmg! Together, we are #Rayfern! More likely the unstopabble ones, to be fairly honest!"

The crowd boos fernandmg's arrogance, he seems to be enjoying himself

Barry banana: "That's why I really hate TMG! Not only Ray is arrogant, this fernandmg is just the same!"

Fernandmg: "Look, listen very carefully, TRW! There are no tag teams around better than #Rayfern! Not 'Epik', not anyone! See, I'm feeling very well with my performances since the beginning of the season, I'm surely in the best shape of my career, and trust me, I'm only getting started! I'll be doing waaay better, soon! So, another fact? I can beat all the Team TRW of Mr. champion tournament by myself! Yes, I said it! Y'all can even bring Crimson Deadly, the one who claims to be undefeated here, with no proper challenges at all, man... You know what? Screw it, I'll just leave him to Ray! *laughs* He'll have to learn how it is to face a real undefeated wrestler!"

Fernandmg chuckles, he looks back to observe if Ray's awake already, then he stares back to the camera. It seems like Ray's still asleep

Fernandmg: "I need to wake up him, we've got important business to deal here! So yeah, I'll just go straight to the point... #Rayfern is going to become the tag team champions... of... Totally Radical Wrestling!!"

As the crowd boos loudly, Barry Banana smacks the table, he seems mad

Barry Banana: "This is ridiculous! Cut that man speech, somebody! Just non-sense trash talk!"

Fernandmg: "Whatever, man... I just did what I had to do now, so yeah, see you all soon, fellas!"

Fernandmg turns around and shouts Ray's name, which makes Ray gets up as soon as possible

As the camera slowly fades away, fernandmg and Ray's voices can be heard

Fernandmg: "I told you, Ray.. Remember? 'Do not watch the show, Ray!'. You fell asleep, fool!"

Ray Alan: "Maybe this was my plan, have you thought about that, mr. TMG warrior?"

The loud laughs of fernandmg and Ray break the quick silence after Ray's question to his partner while the camera fades out to the commercials

Last edited by Fernandmg on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

#Rayfern: fernandmg speaks! (open to Ray) Empty Re: #Rayfern: fernandmg speaks! (open to Ray)

Post by fernandmg Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:26 pm

there ya go, helmy Smile

#Rayfern at'em once again Razz

Ray, if you even read this and feel like editing anything, let me know bro.
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down