Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hippy Smokes The Ganja

2 posters

Go down

Hippy Smokes The Ganja Empty Hippy Smokes The Ganja

Post by Cartwright Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:14 am

The camera fades-in to show The Hippy sitting on a chair backstage. He is spinning on the chair as he smokes a huge joint of weed. The Hippy is as high as a kite as he is approached by The Model and her rabbit friend Rodger.

Model: "Come on Hippy! Get off your fat, drugged-up arse and start warming-up for your TRW Cruiserweight title defence!"

Hippy looks at Hippy with a "Fuck Off, bitch" look on his face.

Hippy: "Raaaa mon! I dun need to warm up cuz I will obs win as I am cray good and popular to gnarly levels dude! Fans loves drugged-up Hippy yo! If you disagree wit me den fite me IRL I dun even care I would batter you up gurl. Bitch needs to be in the kitchen making me a sammich not flappin her gums at me."

The Model slaps The Hippy across the face so hard with Rodger that Hippy flies off the chair and crashes through a table. The Hippy gets up and looks ready.

Hippy: "Damn yo dat totally did the job hun now I gonna murder some bitch in the ring and defend my title with teh GREATEST OF EAAAASE!"

The Hippy cartwheels off-camera, crushing Rodger who was lying on the floor with his feet from the first cartwheel as he does.

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Hippy Smokes The Ganja Empty Re: Hippy Smokes The Ganja

Post by JessicaEvans20 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:33 am

just then jessica appears with her bodyguard bruno as she meets eye to eye with hippy

Jessica Evans: suprise hippy where do you think your going you see you keep dodging my challenges now your gonna pay you and your trailor trash girlfriend bruno get her

just then jessica and hippy begin trading puches until hippy gets the upper hand he stomps on jessica ribs as jessica is hurts but jessica gets up and begins to fight she signals for bruno as bruno delivers a vicious clothesline to hippy as jessica spears the model breaking her ribs just as hippy gets up jessica tries to spear hippy but he gets away and run as the camera fades to black
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:33 am

Holy God Mod Batman!

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content