Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hishy | Embers

5 posters

Go down

Hishy | Embers Empty Hishy | Embers

Post by Hishy Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:57 am

An unfamiliar entrance theme hits the sound system. The song can be recognized as Green Day ~ I Walk Alone as a very small minority of the crowd begin to sing along with the music.

No video is shown. Instead, there is a still image of a building engulfed in flames. The silhouette of somebody can be seen stood behind the flames with the word 'EMBERS' somewhat visible behind the figure.

The music plays for two thirds of its length before the silhouette of a figure finally appears on the titantron, shrouded in darkness due to there being next to no lighting whatsoever.

Suddenly, as the beat drops towards the end of the music the pyrotechnics explode into columns of flames. The mysterious person finally steps out of the flames as the music comes to an end. The pyrotechnics quickly become miniscule.

A spotlight finally finds its way to the figure, following him down the ramp and highlighting his every feature.

The male is seen wearing a dark grey blouse, with very faint orange checkers on it, as well as smart trousers and a pair of steel-toed boot. He makes his way to the ring with no music playing in the background and the crowd completely silent; seemingly confused. He is carry a book in one hand, reading it, and a microphone in the other.

As the spotlight follows his glistening bald head into the ring, the commentator begins to discuss with the views exactly what they have just witnessed.

Barry Banana: "He looks like some sort of philosopher with that book in his hand but who exactly is this guy? Stay tuned after the commercial to find out!"

The camera cuts to a commercial and returns some short moments later. The man is still stood in the centre of the ring with his eyes fixated on the book that he had been carrying.

Barry Banana: "During the break we had confirmation that the book this man is carrying is in fact a dictionary. How... weird! What does he plan to do - educate us?"

As the commentator laughs quite sarcastically, the man in the ring finally raises the microphone that he had been carrying up to his mouth.

Unknown Wrestler: "Some of you may have seen the word on that big screen over there."

The person points to the screen above the titantron.

Unknown Wrestler: "Embers."

The crowd remain silent, not knowing what to make of all this.

Unknown Wrestler: "Do you guys know what the word means?"

The crowd still fail to open their mouths as they fail to comprehend exactly what is happening.

Barry Banana: "I do! I do! It's something to do with fire, right?"

Unknown Wrestler: "I take that as a no. Well then, let me educate you."

A very small minority of the crowd boo due to the wrestler being rather obnoxious. However, the majority of the crowd are undecided on the alignment of this new character.

Barry Banana: "Wow, I was right... He is going to educate us!"

Unknown Wrestler: "Embers. A small live piece of coal, wood, etc., as in a dying fire. That's what Totally Radical Wrestling is. A dying fire."

A slightly larger percentage of the audience boo having realised that this new character is now mocking the federation that they all know and love.

Unknown Wrestler: "We have a dying breed of superstars left in this federation. We need someone to reignite that fire, become a part of the new breed. I'm the spark that this federation needs. I'm the new generation. I'm the future. Hishy is the future."

The crowd, once again, allows silence to fall. They realise that while they may not agree with what 'Hishy' is saying, deep down he actually has a valid point.

Hishy: "So, it's time I kick start this ignition. And what better way to do it then finish off a member of the dying breed. Any one of you can come on out and help me prove to the world that you are all but mere embers of this federation."

Mr. Cena's music suddenly hits, booming out of the speakers. The crowd react abnormally, deciding to cheer for the superstar only minimally as they are eager to witness this new breed of wrestler.

Barry Banana: "It's Mr. Cena!"

Mr. Cena makes his way half way down the ramp, following his bodyguard Chris Johnson, before stopping and raising the microphone that is in his hand to his mouth.

Mr. Cena: "You should be scared of me, I'm invincible. Get him Chris."

Chris Johnson: "Yes sir."

Chris Johnson runs forward and slides into the ring, Mr. Cena following closely behind and stopping at ringside.

Barry Banana: "Uh oh, things are going to get hectic. At least I hope so!"

Chris Johnson instantly sprints towards Hishy and spears him into the nearby turnbuckle, the shock causing a little bit of blood to leak out of the latter superstar's mouth.

Barry Banana: "So much for a new breed."

Hishy slowly stands up, arrogantly smirking as he wipes the tear of blood off of the edge of his lips.

Chris Johnson, once again, goes for the spear but this time Hishy easily predicts it and moves out of the way causing Chris Johnson to go shoulder-first into the steel post.

Hishy picks the groggy bodyguard off of the mat and lifts him onto his shoulders, much to the crowd's surprise due to the sheer muscle mass Chris Johnson possesses, and powerbombs him out of the ring.

Barry Banana: "Wow! Such strength!"

Before Hishy can even get the chance to turn around, Mr. Cena runs into the ring and forearm smashes Hishy on the back of his head causing him to fall to his knees.

Mr. Cena grabs Hishy from around his neck and bends his body backwards, before slamming the back of his head straight into the mat.

Hishy tries to squirm back to his feet but Mr. Cena doesn't allow him to. Unfortunately for Mr. Cena, his attention turns to the incapacitated Chris Johnson for the wrong moment as Hishy quickly sends Mr. Cena to the mat by pulling him down.

Hishy hops back onto his feet and begins to stop on Mr. Cena's face. Minutes pass and Hishy is still stomping on Mr. Cena's face as millilitres of blood begins to pour out of his nose.

Barry Banana: "Why won't he stop! This is inhumane!"

Hishy drags Mr. Cena to his feet and then turns to his side before kicking his leg back and then thrusting it forward into Mr. Cena's nose. Almost instantly afterwards, before Mr. Cena even has the chance to fall, Hishy jumps into the air and hits him with a roundhouse kick from his other leg.

Mr. Cena's motionless remains fall to the mat as the millilitres of blood rapidly turn into litres. Hishy walks back into the centre of the ring and picks the microphone back up.

Hishy: "Embers."

The camera fades to black.

Hishy
VGM

Back to top Go down

Hishy | Embers Empty Re: Hishy | Embers

Post by MagicMealz Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Nice first RP Hishy! Good Job!

MagicMealz
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaEvans20 Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:05 am

good job
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hishy Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:19 am

Hishy | Embers Me8BYjt

Hishy
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:33 am

HOLY SHIT HE CAN RITE!

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypnos Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 am

lol @ people who are surprised, hishys one of the best rpers out there!

Hypnos
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum