Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self absorbed and loving it.

Go down

Self absorbed and loving it. Empty Self absorbed and loving it.

Post by Crusylicious Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:48 am

The camera comes in on an empty stage. "I miss the misery" by Halestorm begins playing throughout the arena, but as nobody shows up, the cameras search about to eventually find Querve D. Slightly sitting in the audience, enjoying some popcorn.

Querve notices the attention on him and giggles before hopping the barricade and heading to sit by Barry at the commentary table.

Barry: Uhm, hello Querve... What brings you to the commentary table today?

Querve slips on a headset and winks at Barry Well I must address my fans Barry hun. Afterall, I've taken a few beatings and I'm sure from my attack on Stevie earlier it is obvious my leg is still not one hundred percent.

Barry: Does that mean we wont be seeing you in action then Querve?

Querve: Well if you would kindly shut up and not interupt me, Barry, sweety, I was going to say, that though I'm not at one hundred percent, I AM however cleared to compete and I assure you that Stevie will pay for his cowardice. Whether it is by my hands, the dirty Hippie's, or even some of our new competition. Stevie will pay, and -I- will be involved in some way. I just think perhaps the direct attack approach isn't working out and to be quite honest deary, it is beneath me. Querve brushes his hair back and adjusts his designer glasses.

Querve: I will be the cruiserweight champion at any cost... to my competition of course... And with that said, thank you darlin, for remaining silent. I've said what was on my mind and I will leave you to continue eating cheetos and pretending like you actually do any work around here.

Querve removes the headset and walks on backstage, leaving Barry a bit stunned and offended

Barry: Well, you heard it here folks, Querve isn't going anywhere and Stevie better watch himself as we have no clue what a nutcase like Querve might have in store.

Crusylicious
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum