Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm backkkk

Go down

I'm backkkk Empty I'm backkkk

Post by Hypnos Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:44 pm

--The titan tron turns on to show Mark Monkhouse in the interview area, standing there on his own.--

Mark: Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to welcome you all, to the returning.. Hypnos!

--Hypnos steps in to the camera range from Mark's left, and stands beside him with a smile on his face. Hypnos is dressed in his usual all blue wrestling gear.--

Mark: On behalf of all the TRW staff, I'd like to welcome you back to professional wrestling, Hypnos!

Hypnos: It's good to be back, Mark. It's good to be back.

Mark: So tell me Hypnos, what made you return?

Hypnos: As you can imagine, a guy as talented as me? I had loads of offers. I'm sure everyone is wondering how I ended up at TRW, but I can't reveal everything at once. What I can reveal is I don't like the way things are going here.

Mark: Can you be more specific?

Hypnos: A few moments ago, you said welcome back to professional wrestling. To be perfectly honest with you, there is nothing professional about this place. This place sucks. I'm not here to make money or increase my fan base. The only reason I am here is because this place needs someone like me. A pioneer. A dictator. Someone that isn't afraid to speak what's on his mind and now cower behind fake imitations and other wrestlers.

Mark: Are you speaking about anyone in particular?

Hypnos: To be honest Mark, it would be easier to say that I'm speaking about 90% of the damn roster. Miss Demeanour as the Overseas champ? Don't even get me started on the tag team champions. This whole place is a joke. I'm going to make sure my presence is felt here, and engrave my name in the TRW history books.

Mark: Since you mentioned the tag team champions, are you going to find a partner and go after them?

Hypnos: Go after them? You think I need a partner to take them out? I can beat them both single handedly. They're the ones that need another partner. Mark my words, nobody is safe here. Ask around, when I say I will do something, I do it. One by one, I will take out everyone that disgraces the word wrestler.

--Hypnos walks off leaving Mark standing there on his own.--

Hypnos
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum