Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you stand? (Replacement of my first rp)

2 posters

Go down

Where do you stand? (Replacement of my first rp) Empty Where do you stand? (Replacement of my first rp)

Post by Cody Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:05 pm

The camera flashes as static buzzes over the image of the TRW logo, before cutting to a room, covered in darkness with only a single light shining from above to reveal a large white table. The silence is present until disrupted by the sound of faint footsteps getting closer and closer to the camera. A man is seen waking just into the light showing his face, his bald head gleams the light from above and his eyes are covered by a pair of black sunglasses. The man pulls a chair from the side out of view of the camera and proceeds to sit down. He leans back and stares at the camera, dressed in a fine navy blue Giorgio Armani suit and tie.

?????: "Greetings TRW. People over the years have called me many things, like bastard and cheater, and even champion. But you may address me as Cody."

Cody proceeds to undo the button on his suit and proceeds to remove his jacket, before resting it on the back of the chair. He straightens his tie and adjusts his glasses.

Cody: "Some of you may know who I am, but for those who don't, allow me to give you all a little back story to me. I don't come from a wealthy family, in fact it is the opposite. My father I don't know, and my mother was a...less then desirable one who wasn't in her right mind and was unfit to take care of me. Struggling to even live I began to work and try my best to become a wrestler. I went and found myself a job up in Norway for the federation of Destructive Championship Wrestling. And it wasn't long until I became a champion with the help of two men, Christian Reed and Crimson Deadly. Then I went on to hold that championship for a record 148 days. I organized the most dominate stable that place had ever seen, but things didn't last."

Cody pauses and runs his hand over his smooth bald head, and upon closer look, it looks to have a few scars from the many matches he has been through. He then look down to the table and removes his black sunglasses and lays them down on the table. Cody folds his hands and places them on the white table before continuing to speak.

Cody: "The moral of this little story is that I found through this harsh reality that you can never really trust anyone, my former friends stabbed me in the back. Which brings me to why I am here, and let me state this. I am not on anyone's side, not the people's side, not the general manager's side, I am on my side, just like when I was born. I am a dangerous man, I can endure hell, just ask Crimson Deadly. Life is all about playing with the cards your dealt, there are no bad hands, only bad players. I am not a bad player, but in fact one of the best. So don't be surprised when you see me with gold around my waist."

As Cody finishes speaking, the static noise slowly starts to creep back in, ruining any silence. The static image returns to the screen before shutting off completely, leaving only darkness.
Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down

Where do you stand? (Replacement of my first rp) Empty Re: Where do you stand? (Replacement of my first rp)

Post by Cartwright Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:29 am

Added! Formatting would be nice next time Caster Sugar! Razz

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum