Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the Landscape

2 posters

Go down

Changing the Landscape Empty Changing the Landscape

Post by Crimson Deadly Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:00 am

The camera fades into the car park. Hovering in position, pointing in the direction of nothing. Suddenly a faint rumbling is heard, which grows in volume as the seconds pass, suddenly a black Corvette Z09 with red rims appears from the ramp area, cruising down at a slow and steady speed, the camera man follows the pristine car with the camera, as it drives past him and revs it's engines, speeding up a little as the driver quickly maneuvers it into a nearby parking space.

The car rumbles as the car stands still, before suddenly dying out. The car door opens and a man wearing a red-zipped black hoody, black jeans and black and grey sneakers with red laces, he turns towards the back of the car and opens the trunk, revealing the words "The Minions Master" on the back of his hoody. He pulls a black duffle bag out of the trunk of the car and closes it, clicking a button on his keys as it locks itself. "The Minions Master" turns and begins walking towards the entrance of the building. The cameraman follows him as he weaves in and out of corridors, walking through an endless maze until suddenly, Mark Monkhouse appears in the corridor and begins walking towards the man.

The scene changes and is now behind Mark, showing a frontal image of the man in black and red, Mark walks up to him and lifts his microphone.

Mark Monkhouse: "Good evening, may I ask what your name is?"

???: "You better have a good reason for walking in my path. As for your question, the name's Crimson Deadly; and make sure you remember it."

Mark Monkhouse hesitates for a moment, taking in what Crimson said.

Mark Monkhouse: "Alright Crimson, I assume you're one of the new talent here at TRW, What are your aspirations coming into a new company?"

Crimson Deadly looks at Mark Monkhouse with a serious expression and swiftly rips the microphone from his clutches. Crimson Deadly pauses for a moment and lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Crimson Deadly: "Listen, there's a couple of guys who's going to see me for what I'm not; a newcomer. Don't think for one second that I can't play with the big dogs. I'm a man from Destructive Championship Wrestling and guess what; I'm one of the best they had to offer. I won the Destructive Ascent match on my debut! The time of reckoning is now and soon The entire roster, along with each of those insignificant fans will be forced to realize the brutality I possess."

Crimson Deadly lets out a smile as he pauses for a moment.

Crimson Deadly: "You wanna know what my aspirations are? To beat everyone and win everything. I don't give a damn who stands in my way, what they throw at me, how many of them there is. I'm a man on a mission and there ain't a human out there who can take me on and not feel beat up the day after. The first phase is to make a statement and that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Crimson Deadly looks over towards Mark who hasn't taken his eyes off the microphone. Crimson hands it back to Mark as he lifts it back to his mouth.

Mark Monkhouse: "Thank you, I assume that you're going to be after the World Championship in that case?"

Crimson Deadly scrunches his eyes and thinks for a moment.

Crimson Deadly: "No... There are other things that I've noticed about this place that needs correcting... I'm going to focus on that... Trust me, everybody will know at some point. You see, I've proven my worth no matter where I've gone and no matter where I go I have this... This shadow that seems to follow me everywhere. It's time for me to get rid of that shadow and start working towards my legacy, and that is to dominate and take over everything!"

Mark quickly points the microphone back to himself.

Mark Monkhouse: "In all the time that you're here, do you think you will be able to pull off what you say you're going to pull off?"

Crimson Deadly grabs the microphone from Mark's hand again, as the camera zooms towards him.

Crimson Deadly: "Listen, if I say something, I'm going to do it. If I have doubt in my ability then you'll know about it, but right now I'm one of the best out there and that's the way it's going to stay, don't believe me then you better start believing me, 'cause it's either now, or you'll be forced to in the future.

"Don't like it? Tough! 'CAUSE I'M THE MINIONS MASTER!

"AND BOOOY HAVE I GOT A TREAT FOR YOU!"

Crimson Deadly motions back towards Mark Monkhouse, as the camera zooms back out. Mark is standing next to Crimson looking pretty annoyed by this point. Crimson holds the microphone towards Mark, who goes to grab it from him, but Crimson instead drops the microphone onto the ground, and walks away from Mark, the camera follows him for a few seconds before turning back to Mark after picking up the microphone, he straightens out his suit and lifts the microphone once more.

Mark Monkhouse: "There you have it, another new member to the TRW roster is "The Minions Master", Crimson Deadly... And boy does he seem fired up!"

The camera fades out slowly, as Mark smiles towards the camera.

Crimson Deadly
VGM

Back to top Go down

Changing the Landscape Empty Re: Changing the Landscape

Post by Cartwright Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:36 am

Added! Formatting would be nice next time! Razz

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum