Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Place for Losers

Go down

No Place for Losers Empty No Place for Losers

Post by Demeanour Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:42 pm

The scene cuts backstage, where interviewer Mark Monkhouse is stood in the main interview area with the TRW Overseas Heavyweight champion Miss Demeanour stood a couple of steps behind him awaiting to be interviewed. The scowl on her face gives the impression she doesn't want to be interviewed, yet pats the title belt covering her exposed midriff as she waits as well for the interview to begin. Mark gets a confirmation to begin.

Mark: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here now with the first ever interview with our new Overseas Heavyweight champion, Miss Demeanour."

He turns towards Miss Demeanour and beckons her forward which she does reluctantly.

Mark: "You've proven to be very elusive over the break and I would have done this interview sooner if you weren't so... well, elusive, to interview."

MD: "Well, when I have the choice of chatting to you or enjoying my Christmas and New Year on holiday somewhere hot and sunny, getting a tan and enjoying being in possession of this beautiful piece of leather and gold around my waist, I think I know which I'd prefer, don't you?"

Mark: "It would have ju..."

MD: "I don't care. Just get on with what you want to ask me. I don't have all day to waste, unlike you."

Mark sighs.

Mark: "If you insist. I think as to be expected, the first question is... how do you feel now you've achieved what you said you would do all along and become a champion here in Totally Radical Wrestling?"

MD: "How do I feel? It feels great, as you can expect. It's what differentiates winners like me and losers like you. Winners like me and losers like CM Helm. Winners become champions. Losers become tomorrow's fish and chips wrapping. What's the point of being fish and chip wrapping? Winners are the ones in the spotlight. When you love being in the spotlight, when being in the spotlight is the ONLY thing that makes you do what you do... I'm happy to be a champion here."

Mark: "Can you really call CM Helm a loser when Miz Katzenjammer hit you with the steel chair to disqualify Helm?"

Miss Demeanour winces a little at the mention of the chair shot.

Mark: "Did I touch a nerve there?"

MD: "Kind of. I can still feel that shot ringing in my head. I had a minor concussion from it so my memories of the night as such are a bit vague until I saw a video of it when I was cleared medically. I can give Mr. Katzenjammer credit where it's due... he sure knows how to swing a chair. Does it make Helm less of a loser when considering that I took a hit to become a champion? No, it doesn't. He has the L in his losses column, not me. I have a big W next to my win column, so whether anything that Mr. Katzenjammer did or not has any say in whether Helm is a loser or not is a moot point. Losers are anything that champions are not!"

Mark: "It gives others in the federation now a reason to target you. Are you worried about the competition here or is the title going to remain in your possession for a long time?"

Miss Demeanour scoffs angrily at Mark's comment.

MD: "They do not worry me! I have seen all the competition we have here in Totally Radical Wrestling and all I have to say is... what competition? I am in no way worried about the others. With my Ministry behind me, there's no reason why I should be worried! Any time, any day, I will remain the Overseas Heavyweight champion and that is not just a statement. That is a FACT! And if anyone has any problems with that, I shall become their perfect..."

She steps right up to the camera now.

MD: "NIGHTMARE!"

On that, Miss Demeanour turns on her heels and walks away from the scene, a scowl on her face again as she seems to annoyed by Mark's assumptions to continue. Mark sighs and shrugs his shoulders as the scene fades.

Demeanour
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum