Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut up your mouth.

2 posters

Go down

Shut up your mouth. Empty Shut up your mouth.

Post by Stevie Malenko Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:58 am

"Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold starts to play  loud at the arena, Stevie appears at the ramp entrance, and his jeerd' by the crowd, he looks around him and is angry, walking slowly to the ring, his video titantron his played, with his black shirt, with the catchphrase: "I'll will break your freakin' back"

B. Banana: We saw Stevie in a Three way elimination match, he lose the match, but he's confused of what happened last week, he will say about it?

J. Jaronimo: with 5' 4' and 215 pounds.. "The Man of 1000 Holds" Stevieee Maleenkoooo

Stevie slides over the ropes, entering to the ring and grabs the microphone from the ring announcer, the music stops and Stevie looks around him.

Stevie: Turns out Hippy won the match .. ¡YES! with the help of a noob , I will continue behind you and the next idiot who keep crossing in my way and I still costing the championship, but I think this problem will go on and it is as if I have been unlucky, Jessica Evans disrespecting me and my Cruiserweight division? You who the hell do you think? find another job, that is for professionals like me, if you dare speak against me, tell me face to face and you'll see that you 'll get out of here trembling with fear, and as I was saying .. that Hippy won the fight last week does not mean it stops me , I deleted it lucky , you know that from the beginning I destroy miclimp on a flaming table , So what happens? Also, why the GM comes up to give a rookie a title shot with.. without showing their ability to win the title! My God, if there stupid people, Miz and Demeanor getting into the match, bah, fuck it if it pisses me off , it was a good taste but Miz attacked Hippy tried to steal the show, MY SHOW! I do not know what the hell 's wrong with Helm, an enforcer ? for an enforcer ? to stand looking as to shatter miclimp , and what follows is for TRW I will conquer the Totally Radical Cruiserweight Title, and I will, I will not have a crybaby like Jessica, not let Hippy takes all credit for a cheating victory , I will not let you easily mock me ,will not let you steal my SHOW! and worst .. I'll have to settle with the GM, because their work is going over the limit.

Stevie recess while the crowd jeers him, and a many seconds restarts to talk..

Stevie: They keep things going through my mind I can not understand, I want, I can, and because I will continue so that no one can stop me, who will .. Jessica? Hippy? or Quorve? oh of course not, already got rid of that, but that's not the case, working harder than any of you who are here backstage, looking at me from the TV because they can not do anything, no one will ever shut me ... I keep looking Cruiserweight Title, and to end all this conflict, "The Man of 1000 Holds" Stevie Malenko, I know the time will come and you all trash intergalactic know, Jessica Evans, if you're so capable, courageous and strong .. tell your bodyguard and pimp ex-UFC, why do not you come and fight with me in a Submission Match, without intervention or DQ, because I'm getting rid of you, you'll shut your mouth and continue my destiny, my future because I'm Stevie Malenko .. and get ready because this will be your end, everything you want, fame, money, a championship .. everything! I'll make you forget the Wrestling, i'll go to finish with the last crumb of you, and when I've finished .. you will record four words in your head: "¡Stevie is over you! I'll be your worst nightmare, or you can't not sleep, you just see my picture in your mind, you will suffer pain into my Madness style, seem to want to challenge me and if you want WAR! YOU WILL WAR because I have to challenge you to a fight and if you're so brave, we'll see if you agree, or you will be afraid and will command one of your "bodyguard" to attack, you can not with me, and you know perfectly it is clear that if you can not even with a small half of my body, so"

Stevie: You know what? You can show off and say "you're better than me," or no need of you, when you see this ring, everyone will witness the great train wreck, because .. are you really know me, Jessica, so stay alert
because the more trash talk about me, be with my humble smiling face, because I'm going to kill you and you will make an end .. dark for me to finish once and for all with fever fangirl, nobody here is
like you, if you want to prove yourself as you walk divulging, clash to me, without cheating, without intervention, in a Submission Match, because you'll shut up for once and for all
!

B. Banana: Very very Malenko's hard words, I'm impressed.

Stevie walks to the entrance ramp, and looks around him, lifting his hands and mocks the crowd, walking to backstage.

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down

Shut up your mouth. Empty Re: Shut up your mouth.

Post by JessicaEvans20 Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:25 am

Porqoui is seen playing throughout the arena Jessica Evans wearing a Black peter pan collar White tights White pumps and black nerdglasses showing off her amazing legs and physique is seen standing at the entrance ramp with her bodyguard and boyfriend Javier she leans on his shoulders she looks at steven deep into his eyes she has a mic and begins to speak

Jessica Evans: stevie did I just here you right your gonna kill me steven do you know who your talking to im the queen of hardcore
you know that fear I see in your eyes look around you steven there's no one around you may have taken out that loser querve but im no querve so you want to fight well no what do you think this is a business I don't fight on your time I fight on my time
see I don't care what you want it's all about what I want and that is the cruiserweight title

Jessica Evans begin whispering something In Javier ear and he looks mad

Jessica: Javier il appelet vous unsouteneur ce sontallez-vous aller à faire sur il( he called you a pimp what are you going to do about it)

Javier: well my love I feel like kicking someone's ass and I mean you stevie boy I know your tough your not in a hospital bed tonight and don't worry that was not a threat nor promise listen my girl wants the cruiserweight title and when she gets through kicking your ass all around the ring next week you wont live to see another wrestling match

Javier begins whispering something in Jessie ear

Jessica: listen since you want to fight so bad how about next week we have an ultimate submission match and don't worry next week I walk alone oh and stevie anything that's happen to you from now on just remember it all your fault and you brought this on your self

Jessica begin circling around stevie and begins to speak

Jessica: oh and stevie I wouldn't try anything cause the next place you'll be visiting is the comfort of your hospital bed so if you even think about making a move I will break you so bad you will never live to regret it im the queen of hearts and don't you forget it

just as stevie about to talk Jessica takes her hand and shoves it in his face she then leaves up the ramp blowing a kiss to her fans leaving with her boyfriend as the camera fades to black
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum