Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoa, whoa... Whoa!

Go down

Whoa, whoa... Whoa! Empty Whoa, whoa... Whoa!

Post by miclimp Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:36 pm

"Heroes" by Masterplan starts to play and Miclimp appears on the ramp, calmly walking towards the ramp while hitting the handsof some of the fans. As he arrivés at the ring, he gras a microphone and slides in before waiting for the crowd to stop cheering. And booing, for those who had chosen to do that.

Miclimp: Whoa, whoa... whoa! What a reply, thank you! This is why I do it for you!

The wrestler smiles and nods, before finally setting up a serious face.

Miclimp: "Let's start with the last match. Interesting. But... irritating. Since when is throwing someone through a flaming table special? I stood back up during the match, which meant the job wasn't done well."

Miclimp shrugs and continues.

Miclimp: "Anyway... I have a match again today... so... Yeah. Enjoy. I'm going to have fun and hopefully, you'll all have fun as well. I don't know much about the match, but I know I have one... So I'll have the chance to try and win for once. It's not fun to lost every time, now is it?"

The crowd cheers as Miclimp places himself in the corner, waiting for his match to start.

miclimp
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum