Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

u wot hypnos?

Go down

u wot hypnos? Empty u wot hypnos?

Post by Roomba Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:44 am

The camera pans to Roomba and Fwogman in the ring with mics in hand.

Roomba: Why hello again TRW! Been a while hasn't it? As TRW's tag Team Champions, I had a well deserved break. Of course, Fwogman didn't come with me. He had to work extra shifts for this one family over the Christmas holiday as a child minder. But alas, we are here.

Fwogman: And I'm angwy   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

Roomba: You wanna know why he's angry?

Fwogman: Because I have to be here.

Roomba approaches Fwogman and whispers in his ear.

Roomba: You remember what we agreed on, yes?

Fwogman: No.

Roomba: You have to say, "Because of what he who shall not be named said."

Fwogman turns back to the audience.

Fwogman: Because I don't like Hypnos.

Roomba: There we go. Yes, it's true me and Fwogman are angry with Hypnos. Who does he think he is? Thinking he can just walk into OUR company and threaten us? He thinks he has the upper hand because he can play mind games. Well, here's a mind game. I can get you sacked with the click of my fingers. So, if you want to face me and Fwogman for our titles, you can. But you'll have to face three of us. You say we need and extra partner, we'll happily take another partner. Whenever you want to, you can face us and 1 other person in a 1 vs 3 handicap match for the Tag Team Titles.

They both drop their microphones and leave the stage.

Roomba
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum