Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confident as always

Go down

Confident as always Empty Confident as always

Post by Hypnos Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:42 am

Barry Banana: Word just in, we have the ever present, Hypnos backstage with Mark.

Crimson: Hypnos has been on quite a roll here. Two appearances and two wins.

Barry Banana: Would you expect anything less from him? That man is a veteran.

Crimson: I'd hardly call him that, Barry.

--The titan tron turns on to show Hypnos, backstage in the interview area with Mark.--

Mark: Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to my guest at this time, Hypnos.

--The camera points at Hypnos who appears to be in a good, happy mood.--

Hypnos: Thank you for having me Mark, again.

Mark: So Hypnos, you've been here a few weeks now, how is TRW living up to all your previous federations?

Hypnos: There's pros and cons about this place, Mark. On one hand, they have some awesome facilities and they get good ratings, which is good publicity for me. I don't even have to mention the paychecks I'm receving. On the other hand, there's pointless people who call themself wrestlers. It's quite disappointing to be perfectly honest. I came here for a challenge. The money is the plus side of being here, but at the end of the day, I am here to wrestle. I can't show my full potential here in a roster of suckers. The list of good wrestlers in this place is shorter than the list of talentless wannabes.

Mark: Is there anybody in particular you're referring to?

Hypnos: I actually made a list, but I had to make special names for everyone. I was watching last weeks show back and I couldn't work out anyones names, so I gave them all nick names. Sadly, we have kids watching so I can't say those names on television, but rest assured, none of them were good!

Mark: Is there anyone in this roster you fear potentially facing?

Hypnos: The only person I fear is Hypnos. That guy is just amazing. He's so fearless and relentless. And so many other good things but I can't list them all or we'd be here all day.

Mark: You really do think a lot of yourself, don't you?

Hypnos: Wouldn't you if you were me?

Barry Banana: I certainly would!

Crimson: Damnit, Barry. Are you ever going to stop showing how much you love this guy?

Mark: Tonight you're in another match, Hypnos. Your opponent is..

--Hypnos interrupts him.--

Hypnos: Is my opponent, Hypnos?

--Mark answers with confusion.--

Mark: No...?

Hypnos: Then it doesn't matter who it is.

--Hypnos walks off, leaving Mark standing there on his own as the titan tron eventually turns off.--

Hypnos
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum