Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im not going anywhere(Week4)

Go down

Im not going anywhere(Week4) Empty Im not going anywhere(Week4)

Post by JessicaEvans20 Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:43 pm

Killa Queen by Jack Oliver is being played all throughout the arena  

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves

Jessica's bodyguard rolls out the red carpet

Jessica Evans makes her way to the ring

Jessica is wearing a lovely Red peter pan collar dress white tights and white pumps

showing her amazing legs and physique wearing a sash around the dress and a tiara on her head while

holding her pink barbed wired bat

she is giving a royal wave to the fans but the fans start to jeer loudly

jessica makes her way to the right side of the ring as the bodyguard lifts the ropes for she gets inside

and sits down on a big gold and red throne chair the bodyguard hand her a mic and she begins to speak

Barry Bannana:you got to be kidding me this girl has taken it to a whole new level i wonder what she gonna say now

Jessica Evans: last week i destryoed my father and that ufc ex-pimp javier and put them through tables  now hippy where do you go off calling your self the cruiserweight champion you fat peice of slob im jessica evans queen of hardcore losing not in my dna now i know what you're wondering whats with the tiara as i said before the queen of hardcore has arrived i don't appreciate you disrespecting me hippy im better than you im better than all of you

Just then the fans begin to jeer jessica as she continues to troll the fans

Jessica Evans: listen hippy i will win the ultimate x match and then i will destroy you for that title and you can't bet that i will be at the ppv and you tell that clown cm chump if he thinks im going to follow his orders he gotta another thing coming im beautiful talented and the best there ever will be hippy just remember that anything that happens to you it's all your fault im the queen of trw all shall bow before me

the boos become louder as jessica concitedness starts to show

Jessica Evans; i didn't come to trw to be your pretty face even though we all know i am none of you here aren't even on my level so you can whipe that smirk off your face and just remember im breathing down your neck so hippy why don't you come down here

Jessica Sitting in her throne waits as the music of someone else appears as the camera fades to black
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum