Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming to home.

Go down

Coming to home. Empty Coming to home.

Post by PolishTank Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:44 am

The camera is showing the car park, a car is driving up. Suddenly two persons are leaving it, one has a bag in his hand, and somehow flag in the hand - there is a darkness, not apparently, which it is a flag. After a moment voices, and a Polish music, that is rap are heard.

???? - Okay, you are already. I sounded the situation out, it is heavily

?? - Namely?

???? - You lost your title, Tom Helm now has him.

?? - What?! This insult requires blood, and of the one it will be much. I have much bigger ambulatory, I changed myself.

???? - It is known that you changed, but calm down. Most important, to recover it, what our.

?? - What my, you wanted to say, it is I will be fighting.

Forms are already well visible. One of them is a short man, bald man, with the big moustache. The other specimen is a very high, well-built wrestler, being supposed in the pocket to reconstruct, from which the Polish music is on, in the hand is wielding the Polish flag. After a moment he/she will melt, is breathing deeply and is saying:

?? - Home - after a moment, is starting screaming - I came back, and you have nothing to say, gang of idiots!

???? - Don't scream PolishTank, for God's sake It is supposed to be secret, but there is fortunately, here no nobody, probably lasts the show, so you are lucky.

PolishTank - We are lucky, Dab, we are..... we aren't welcome here after the scam in the fight for the title - is saying, and is exploding with laughter.

After a moment, both forms are disappearing.

PolishTank
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum