Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reveal (hippiboi reply pls xoxoxxo)

2 posters

Go down

The Reveal (hippiboi reply pls xoxoxxo) Empty The Reveal (hippiboi reply pls xoxoxxo)

Post by Roomba Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:49 am

The camera pans to the stage where Fwogman and Roomba are standing on the stage with mics in their hands.

Roomba: Hello again! As you may well know, me and Fwoggy promised you a third member of our team when we whoop Hypnos' butt at the next Pay-Per View. We spent seconds trying hard to think of a good third member of our team, but alas, there could only be one. Isn't that right Fwogman?

Fwogman: sure why not.

Roomba So, without further ado, here is our third member, Hippy!!!!!!!

(hippy makes speech about how he is honored etc)

Roomba
VGM

Back to top Go down

The Reveal (hippiboi reply pls xoxoxxo) Empty Re: The Reveal (hippiboi reply pls xoxoxxo)

Post by Cartwright Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 am

The TRW Cruiserweight Champion, The Hippy, appears on-camera with The Model and her rabbit friend Rodger.

Hippy: "It is totally an honor to be chosen to compete in the handicap match at The Pay-Per-View! It makes for a quick and easy pay day for me! At The Pay-Per-View, it will be three members of Epik who are whooping Hypnotic's skinny arse all over the place! Mr. Hypnotist thinks he's a big shot around here. At The Pay-Per-View, he will be dealing with the very top shots, the very best that TRW has to offer. Epik are the best team in TRW. Just look at us! We are covered in gold! You are looking at me, The TRW Cruiserweight Champion, the guy who is the highest of flyers, and the TRW Tag Team Champions, Fwogman and Roomba! The very best tag team that TRW has to offer! They love double teaming! Hypnotism thinks he's a big shot, let's find out how much of a big shot he really is!"

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum