Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract Signing

Go down

Contract Signing Empty Contract Signing

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:22 am

The camera returns to view showing the GM sitting in the middle of the ring with the contract ready for Miz Katzenjammer

Miz appears on the titantron

Miz: "Sorry, I don't feel like appearing today, try again later?"

The tron blacks out, and the GM looks furious

A few seconds later, fireworks go off on the stage, and Miz appears as if from nowhere, behind them

He laughs, and walks down the ramp into the ring

Miz: "Had you fooled there, didn't I!"

Miz: "Right, lemme read this piece of [censored]!"

Miz sits down on the chair, picks up the contract, and leans back on the chair

Miz: "Hmm.. This is.. Ummm.."

Miz looks a bit closer

Miz: "Are you not missing a zero here?"

Miz extends the contract out to the GM, who leans in to look

Miz pulls the contract back towards him, and slaps the GM

Miz: "Hahaha! 2 nil to Mizzy!"

Miz: "Anyways, this actually looks good, almost as if, I wrote it myself!"

Miz laughs so hard he falls from his chair

Miz: "Heheeh, It's funny.. Cos I did! 3 nil! Haaha!"

Miz scribbles his name on the contract

Miz: "So that means I've signed to this [censored] fed.. Next up is this other contract, between me and Miss Demeanor.. Who thinks she's the champ.."

Miz pulls a sad face

Miz: "But I am the real champ.. This is the real title, you see!"

Miz holds up the title

Miz: "So.. I'll sign, and wait for you to do the same.. if you can read, that is.."

Miz signs this contract aswell, then retakes his seat, and waits for Miss Demeanor to arrive

Back to top Go down

Contract Signing Empty Re: Contract Signing

Post by Demeanour Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:08 pm

The lights go out in the arena as the opening to 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons begins playing to a rather mixed response as the crowd awaits the appearance of Miss Demeanour. After what seems to be a long wait, a single spotlight circles the ring before shooting up the entrance ramp and illuminates the silhouette of her on the back wall before she turns and begins walking down to the ring and the lights come back on in the arena where her bodyguard of sorts, The Muscle, is already waiting at the bottom of the ramp, a cocky grin on his face as his Ministry mate makes her way down to the bottom of the ramp, going careful not to step on the hem of her strapless black ballgown. Muscle passes her a microphone as she stops at the bottom of the ramp as she surveys the ring.

MD: "I might not be the one in possession of a real belt but trust me, I am the champion in writing! Just because you're a thief who takes advantage of the weak makes you a coward not a saint. Muscle, if you will..."

The Muscle nods as he enters the ring and props open a gap between the ropes as MD carefully enters the ring through the gaps and whispers something in The Muscle's ear. He nods as she sits down just as carefully as she entered the ring before she picks up one of the pens on the desk.

MD: "Want me to prove I have the basic skills you think I lack? I don't need to read it. Seriously, I don't. Because me, you and everyone in this arena knows that by the end of our match at the pay-per-view, whatever conditions and stipulations the GM puts in our match... I will be the one who walks out victorious, not YOU!"

Ruffling through the contract's papers, she immediately finds the place where she is set to sign and does not hesitate in signing the piece of paper then waits for Miz to react.

Demeanour
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:25 am

Miz begins to laugh

Miz: "I knew you couldn't read! Let me tell you a little something.. Darling.."

He continues laughing as he mumbles out his words

Miz: "You see.. in this contract, it says I get to pick the stipulation.. So I'll get back to you on what that is later! Oh, and it's 4 nil to Mizzy!"

Miz stands from his seat

Miz: "Now, it wouldn't be a contract signing.. without any fights"

Miz dives towards MD who's still sitting on the chair, but The Muscle blocks him off.

MD sneaks out of the ring, leaving Miz and The Muscle to brawl. The Muscle gets the upper hand, and lifts Miz in the air. Miz pokes The Muscle in the eye, and slips off his shoulders. The Muscle bends down holding his eye, and Miz drops to his knee's behind him, and gives him a low blow, causing The Muscles to lay on the floor
Miz Katzenjammer lifts The Muscle off the mat, and pulls their head beside his waist before raising The Muscle in the air
then does 5 squats, before smashing The Muscle down to the mat head first executing MORTAL Gut-wrench Miz-bomb
THE MUSCLE HAS A CUT!!!

Miz: "Yes.. Thats it! Me, you, next week.. First Blood!"

The crowd cheer at the match choice, and Miz lifts The Muscles and chucks him out of the ring towards MD, before posing to the crowds, which leads to them booing as the camera fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum