Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epik Go To A Club

2 posters

Go down

Epik Go To A Club Empty Epik Go To A Club

Post by Cartwright Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:42 am

The camera fades-in to show a club. The club has women dancing around poles. Yeah it's one of those clubs. But why are you being shown this? That is because the camera slides over to the club entrance, where Epik are shown entering through the door. The Hippy, The Model, CM Helm, TehRoombaGuy and Fwogman look around at the women who are swinging around the poles. The Hippy doesn't look impressed.

Hippy: "Why are we here again?! These chicks just can't compare to The Model! She's on another level! We could save ourselves time, money and effort by taking The Model somewhere private and having a bit of fun with her!"

Model: "Fun?! You mean like twister?! I love twister! All those pretty colourful spots on the mat...."

Hippy: "Yeah....that's it...."

Fwogman: "RIBBIT! We are here to celebrate TehRoombaGuy finally becoming a man! RIBBIT! Stop playing with your vacuum nozzle and check out the women!"

TRG: "Hey! Don't tell me what to do!"

Hippy: "I would still much rather check out The Model, but your mom is just as good!"

Model: "She used to babysit you right?!"

Hippy: "She definitely fed me alright!"

Model: "Cool she cooked for you too that's nice!"

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Epik Go To A Club Empty Re: Epik Go To A Club

Post by Cm Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm

The camera points to Cm Helm who is seen wandering around by some of the ladies

Cm Helm: So what's your favorite move? Suplex? Neckbreaker?

The ladies just look around at each other and smile back at Cm Helm

Cm Helm: I think you ladies like neckbreakers, or maybe backbreakers!

They yet again look at each other and smile.......

Cm Helm: Anyway nice talking to you ladies, I gotta get back to my team.

Helm then quickly hurries back to The Hippy, The Model, Tehroombaguy and Fwogman and then looks over at the girls again

Cm Helm: Hmm....... I think she likes Neckbreakers.

Roomba sighs and puts his hand on Helm's back

Tehroombaguy: This is a club! Not a wrestling show you numpty!!!

The Model: Yeah, but my rabbit enjoys this place anyway! He hasn't been so calm in years!

Everyone looks at the rabbit who is just sitting there quietly. Cm Helm touches it and it still doesn't move......

Cm Helm: Wow that's cool!

Cm Helm laughs and he smiles at all of Epik

Cm Helm: Can't wait for the Pay-Per-View, it'll be awesome!

(Continue)

Cm
Admin

http://Suckmydick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:41 am

Hippy: "The Pay-Per-View, currently called The Pay-Per-View, will be made epic thanks to Epik! Me, Fwogman and Roomba shall treat the fans in attendance and the viewers watching at home to the greatest beat down of some nobody that they have ever seen! He's such a nobody that I don't even know his name! It is a him, right?!"

Fwogman: "RIBBIT! I think the name is Hypnos!"

Hippy: "That is neither a masculine or feminine name! That doesn't help at all!"

Model: "Maybe it's a he-she!"

Hippy: "A it?!"

Fwogman: "RIBBIT! A she-he?!"

Model: "A this?!"

TRG: "A that?!"

CM Helm: "A other?!"

Fwogman: "RIBBIT! A unknown?!"

Hippy: "Well I don't care what it is! It could a flaming fag unicorn princess for all I care! The fact of the matter is that some wanking tosser will lose tonight against Epik because individually we are Epik enough as it is but when there's three of us against one of you, your chances of winning go from 0% to -18365932550385620253%!"

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cm Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:11 am

Helm smiles at the rest of Epik

Cm Helm: I like unknown, good pokemon.

Epik laugh and smile at each other

Fwogman: RIBBIT! You like pokemon?!!?!

Helm looks stunned and shocked, he gets rocked backwards, the statement seems to nearly make him feint!

Cm Helm: Of course! Why wouldn't I like pokemon?! Just because I'm a businessman! Even we have time for pokemon!

Hippy sighs

The Hippy: I'm too busy smoking really. I don't have time for pokemon or anything else really.

Roomba then seems to butt in

Tehroombaguy: God you guys, all you do is ramble on about nothing!

Hippy and Helm laugh at each other and then Helm looks at Roomba

Cm Helm: Of course, nothing is the best afterall!

(Continue if you want)

Cm
Admin

http://Suckmydick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:55 am

Hippy walks away from the group and begins to fondle one of the women because he is bored. This causes a vicious chain reaction where the pole dancing women all become angry. They begin to attack The Hippy! There is at least ten of them.

Hippy: "What?! I didn't do anything! Help me guys!"

The Model storms in to defend her touchy friend, tacking one of the women down and ripping at her clothes. Hippy lifts one up and body slams her through a table.

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down