Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And That's A Promo

Go down

And That's A Promo Empty And That's A Promo

Post by PolishTank Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:10 am

PolishTank is going to the side one's locker room, when Mark Monkhouse is coming up to him with the microphone.

Mark Monkhouse: Welcome PolishTank! How are you?

PolishTank: Welcome Mark, great, really great.

Mark Monkhouse: What you can say about Tom Helm words which in the near future won't give you the revenge for the title?

PolishTank: Okay, you are asking. I will say this way: I don't care, what he for himself is depicting. He can have a surname, can have friends, of bodyguards, but will feel the power of the Polish Patriot on himself. In such a way that some Tom won't be will seize my title which I developed really seriously and in the really heavy way for himself. I proved that I was better than my rivals, and I am deserving for having this title, because I have ambition. I want to show that somebody from outside this country can also be a champion. Americans can not only have it, as them. You remember history, truth Mark?

Mark Monkhouse: Yes, and why you are asking?

PolishTank: Because history best is demonstrating efforts of my countrymen for becoming famous in world. It is our soldiers captured Monte Cassino. It is our wonderful boys assisted Englishmen in 1940. It is we didn't have our country for 123 years. But it is an end. Listen to me carefully, Helm. I gave examples of the courage of our soldiers for you. From my Country, rather than from your, where soldiers are a gang of layabouts which are entering every armed conflict. So there are facts, and so there is a truth. You won't change it. But I will change history, getting it back, what my, it, what Polish! And nobody will stop me. It is a warning. Remember them, and treat them seriously....

PolishTank is diverging, singing something in Polish.

PolishTank
VGM

Back to top Go down