Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Introduction to Obsession (ADDED)

Go down

An Introduction to Obsession (ADDED) Empty An Introduction to Obsession (ADDED)

Post by Obsession Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:56 am

*Obsession is walking towards his locker room, when he notices the interviewer standing there on his own. He walks over to the interviewer pushes him over, and snatches the microphone out of his hand*

Obsession: You idiots probably don't know much about me...Well that's because I've just arrived here, let me introduce myself. I began Cage fighting when I was just 15 years old. Now look at me. LOOK AT ME I SAID. These muscles don't just come around when they feel like it. It takes hard work, dedication to get here. I quit cage fighting last year, You wanna know why? Because those Cowards would be on the floor within seconds of me touching them. Just last week I was walking down the street when I decided to pop into the GM's office. I didn't ask for a contract. I DEMANDED a contract, the Gm then gave me a contract. Smart move on his behalf. I'm not here to suck up to people to get title shots. I'm not here to let people push me around. I am here for one Purpose. I am here to capture what is rightfully mine. The Overseas Heavyweight Title. Miz KatzenJobber. I am coming for you. The name is Obsession. You won't be forgetting that name anytime soon.

*Obession throws the microphone back to the grounded interviewer, and walks away with a smirk on his face*

Obsession
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum