Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's just good Business. (ADDED)

Go down

It's just good Business. (ADDED) Empty It's just good Business. (ADDED)

Post by Lord Kheldar Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:52 am

"The Boss" by James Brown hits the P.A as Oscar Cullington makes his way down the ramp to the fans approval. He is met with a chorus of cheers and individual screams.

Oscar brief case in hand, enters the ring with a microphone ready to address the audience.

Oscar Cullington: Hello ladies and gentleman! As I stated earlier tonight, we have an amazing show in store for you. I sincerely hope you enjoyed what you have seen so far and I assure you the best is yet to come!

The fans get louder than ever in response to Mr. Cullington.

Oscar Cullington: I have spent the better part of the last few days  becoming familiar with my roster and getting to know them as people. For the most part, morale is pretty high. One exception is the TRW superstar, Miz.
Now Miz is a great talent, and has unlimited potential, however I am hearing that he is quite demanding. No TRW superstar can be given more than the company can afford. You are given the contract we feel you deserve, there is not much wiggle room for greed.

The fans slowly become quieter, yet still cheering.

Oscar Cullington: Miz seems to be a stand up guy, I have no doubt in my mind that we will come to an understanding. I just wanted to make it perfectly clear to you all, and my roster that I am doing my best to make this environment as easy going as it can be. Happy wrestlers means happy fans, happy fans means happy management. It's just good business. You all have a good night now and enjoy!

Oscar makes his way back up the ramp to a crowd that seems re-energized, waving and smiling all the way.

Lord Kheldar
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum