Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mistress is ready

Go down

The Mistress is ready Empty The Mistress is ready

Post by Demeanour Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:26 am

A howling breeze opens up the scene, where it is set to the drawing room of a large country house. The camera focuses into the cause of the howling breeze; an open window set ajar on its hinge, being looked out of by Miss Demeanour, striking in her black ballgown with white gloves as she breathes in the chilling air deeply and lets out a huge sigh. She parts her hair with her fingers and looks out of the corner of her eyes towards the camera.

MD: "It has been said before that my sole purpose being in Totally Radical Wrestling is to be the best of the best. The one name on everyone's lips that when they think of Totally Radical Wrestling, they think of me. I think that's been made apparent before. But what hasn't been apparent... is my form. I'm going two and one into this match against the precious CEO and I'm not the best pleased with myself."

Miss Demeanour sighs again as she runs her fingers through the curtains.

MD: "To be a success in general you have to be the best you can be week in, week out. I call it luck on the part of the opponent I had a couple of weeks ago therefore that he somehow managed to get the better of me. He caught me on an off-day when I had my mind on more pressing matters. More pressing matters which took me off my A-game and turned me into something I'm not... a failure."

Miss Deameanour shakes her head.

MD: "I'm not a failure. I am not a failure. I AM NOT A FAILURE!"

The window shakes a little at the volume of Miss Demeanour's bellow.

MD: "If I'm forever set to be a failure then there's no point in me being in the business! I was born into a family where being a success is the only option! It would bring shame to my family if they see their youngest child of four become a failure when others in my family are successful otherwise! I'm not here to be the black sheep in the family's flock. I'm here to stand out from them!"

She slams the window shut.

MD: "Mister Helm. In a few days me and you meet in the ring and let this be a warning. Through the light and the shade, the rise and the fall of it all. When we've danced our last step and the crowd are standing on their feet... I'll be the one who is standing tall at the end of it all. It will be my honour to be crowned a champion in your pride and joy at your expense. Just don't feel too bad after it all when I've become..."

She turns to the camera and goes up close to it.

MD: "...your PERFECT NIGHTMARE!"

She motions for the camera to finish rolling and the scene fades.

Demeanour
VGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum