Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the **** is your problem? (Crimson Deadly Only)

3 posters

Go down

What the **** is your problem? (Crimson Deadly Only) Empty What the **** is your problem? (Crimson Deadly Only)

Post by Cody Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 am

The lights dim down, producing applause from the crowd as they are in suspense. Suddenly the speakers throughout the arena boom the song Can You Feel It by Family Force 5 and as the lyrics say "MAKE A BIG DEAL OF IT!" a spotlight shines down on Cody. Cody begins to make his way down to the ring, dressed in a fine navy blue Giorgio Armani suit and tie along with donning his black sunglasses. As Cody goes up the steps to the ring, he hops onto the top turnbuckle looking out towards the crowd, pulling a a mixed reaction from the fans in attendance, before jumping into the ring. As he walks from one corner to the opposite one, Cody reaches down to retrieve a microphone from a stagehand. And as Cody walks back to the center of the ring, he removes his sunglasses and stuffs them into his jacket pocket, before looking dead ahead to the crowd in attendance and beginning to speak with a fiery look in his eyes. While he raises the microphone to his mouth, the audience begins to hush.

Cody: "It appears that past refuses to escape me, no matter what I do, no matter where I go, I always have someone or something there to remind me of all the deeds I have done. And in that case it just has to be the one person, the one person who remains to be as arrogant and stubborn as ever."

Cody pauses to listen to mixed reaction emitting from the audience. He then motion to the crowd to settle down and return to silence so he can continue to speak.

Cody: "I can only speak of one man, the man who attacked me last week. Crimson Deadly, who likes to refer to himself as the Minions Master. Which is odd because last I checked he has no minions, in fact Crimson was one of my minions in DCW, in my faction known as the Evolution of Attitude. The last time me and him were in a ring, he defended the championship that I made prestigious by holding it one hundred forty eight days. And after that I thought it was done, but it seems he just doesn't want to let go. Seems Crimson that your still made, for whatever reason, and chose to attack poor little me. But why? Why? WHY? WHY?! WHY THE **** CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME BE?!"

Cody's frustration and anger boils over on his face as he looks toward the stage demanding an answer from Crimson Deadly.

Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down

What the **** is your problem? (Crimson Deadly Only) Empty Re: What the **** is your problem? (Crimson Deadly Only)

Post by Crimson Deadly Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:00 pm

**Just wanted to say that these rps are meant for week 2 lol.

The lights in the arena switch off, hastily followed by red beams of light that circle the rows and rows of fans. A slow laugh protrudes from the speakers before "Sons of Plunder" by Disturbed erupts from the speakers, White lights join the red lights as the arena grows lighter. The verse kicks in and Crimson Deadly emerges from backstage; to the boos of fans.

He stands on top of the stage wearing the same black hoody and black jeans, along with black and red sneakers and a red hat; and peers out to the many fans in attendance, before looking towards Cody and stopping, smiling widely and laughing. He continues his walk down to the ring looking directly at Cody, smile still on his face.

He jumps onto the ring apron and uses the ropes to pull himself up, before entering the ring. There is a pop from the crowd as both Cody and Crimson Deadly stare towards each other once again.

Can you describe how you look at this moment and maybe say something on the mic? You know what, just do your thing lol

Last edited by Crimson Deadly on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Entrance Theme)

Crimson Deadly
VGM

Back to top Go down

What the **** is your problem? (Crimson Deadly Only) Empty Re: What the **** is your problem? (Crimson Deadly Only)

Post by Cody Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Cody's expression speaks only on word, hatred. He looks to Crimson Deadly across the ring, a bitter scowl staring back at the smile on Crimson Deadly's face. Cody's hand not holding the microphone unbuttons his suit jacket of his navy blue Giorgio Armani suit and tie and he remove the jacket and tosses it outside the ring, the audience cheers and boos the men in the ring as the feel the tension rising.The mug on Cody's face continues to grow as his open hand balls into a fist as he raises the microphone into his mouth, as Cody's burning hatred in his eyes stares down Crimson Deadly.

Cody: "EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN YOU SON OF A *****!"

Cody's rage in his voice shocks the crowd into silence as he begins to pace back and forth on the opposite corner of his assailant, Crimson Deadly.
Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Deadly Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:51 pm

The hush in the arena increases the suspense, as Crimson Deadly calmly walks over to the other side of the ring, keeping an eye on Cody and receiving a microphone from ringside. Crimson then proceeds to jump onto the turnbuckle and actually gets confortable, staring blankly towards Cody. He remains silent as you can feel the suspense. A minute passes before Crimson finally raises the microphone, and a cold smile appears on his face.

Crimson Deadly: "Awww, what's the matter Cody? Are you still in pain from last week?"

The crowd boos as Crimson continues smiling. Cody looking even more aggravated.

Crimson Deadly: "Relax man, chill your beans. I ain't out here to pick a fight, I'm out here to do exactly what you want me to do and that's explain my actions. But since you came out here and chose to bring up Evolution of Attitude then why don't we clear a few of the gaps? See, you might want these people to believe that you formed the greatest stable ever created; and that's fine. I just want them to know that the only reason it was the greatest stable is because of me!"

The crowd remain silent this time, wanting to hear more.

Crimson Deadly: "Come on Cody, when are you going to stop living in delusion? Pay attention! I had that leech Mark Monkhouse ask me a bunch of questions and I clearly said I was going to make an impact and remove the shadow that's followed me everywhere. In case anybody hasn't already noticed that shadow is you! From the beginning you've been there, thinking you owned me when really you couldn't name a single championship you won without the help of me and Christian Reed! Then just to save your own pathetic reign, you prove to the entire world that instead of accepting my cash in you hid while Christian physically stopped me from competing!"

Crimson Deadly jumps off the turnbuckle and starts pacing back and forward himself.

Crimson Deadly: "Well I'm done with it Cody. You and I both know that one federation isn't big enough for the two of us and that's why I chose to destroy you first, get you out of the way so that I can begin my own reign of dominance. Let history repeat itself, I'll say it again, you're quick to tell these people that you were my 'leader' in Evolution of Attitude but then forget to tell them that it fell apart as soon as I was gone. You also seem to forget to tell these people more about when I defended MY championship... You know, when I defeated you and Christian Reed in a Four Stages of Hell match. And you seem to forget I beat you once again in DCW Vs DWW in the Destructive Star Championship Tournament."

Crimson Deadly stops and smiles at Cody who seems to be angered beyond belief.

Crimson Deadly: "I could go on, and on, and on and you're just gonna continue making that cute little pissed off face and throw a few f-bombs here and there, aren't you? I think these fans deserve to hear a little more of 'King Caster's' excuses. Let's hear what the second best has to say."

Crimson lowers his arm and smiles to the crowd and then to Cody, again.

Crimson Deadly
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Cody's anger in his face suddenly dissipates into a emotionless expression. His balled up fist returns to a normal open hand as Cody stops pacing. The crowd remains stuck in silence, so quiet that they can hear Cody's stepping as he walks half way across the ring to stand in the center as Cody raises his microphone to speak in a much calmer, cold yet slightly cocky voice.

Cody: "I stopped living in delusion long ago, because it came to me. No matter what you say or do there will always be someone who is better then you. And I had only one goal in the Evolution of Attitude, and it was to up root the system that was in place at DCW. Time and time again, I saw Faze, The Ultimate Rock, Miz, The White Panther, the veterans who built that place, do and say whatever they wanted and always had the spot light on themselves, greed took over just as human nature always is. But I put my foot down and said I was done playing their game. So I took myself, Christian and you, the next in line to inherit DCW's veteran spots, and we brought down the machine! We took whatever we wanted, and we did it as equals! A title gave us power, and that is what the Destructive Star Championship was to me, but to you its just another strap of leather and gold to feed your ego. And as I first held that title I knew, that our partnership would not last, I knew that I wouldn't be champion forever, but I wanted to make the most of the power we attained! And it could have gone on for a lifetime, but your greed for your ego had to consume you and you had to target the one who put you in that match to get that hat, the one who sweet talked his way into the match for Destructive Star Championship, the one who sweet talked the general manager into giving Christian Reed the Overseas Heavyweight Title, me."

Cody pauses as he wipes his forehead and takes in a deep breath before continuing.

Cody: "Christian defended me because he knew what I had done for us, he knew I was holding that championship for us, so that we could remain unstoppable, why do you think the general manager never tried to stop us as we dominated the show? Because as long as WE held that Destructive Star Championship, WE had control, he had to turn a blind eye to us. And at the moment you turned on me and Christian Reed, is when I knew that the Evolution of Attitude was a sunken ship. So I enjoyed the ride until Christian Reed also turned his back on me, when he also had lost faith in the plan to make DCW OUR show. Why do you think it was only the three of us? Because it was a system where if one of us were to try and betray another, they would be in the minority to betray, and through the peer pressure they would have to fall back in line. And yet it failed, because you were the hungriest of us three, you may have gotten the hat, but you had yet to have a real taste of championship. I'm not saying I am better then you physically, I'm just saying I am smarter then you. Because you failed to realize my plan all along, I thought it was clear, but I guess it's harder when your dealing with a over sized, egotistical, blockhead who can't even pick a good name."

Cody lowers the microphone and with his foot draws a invisible line across the center of the ring and backs up a bit, waiting for Crimson Deadly's response.
Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Deadly Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:20 am

**Just wanted to say I know you didn't ask me not to rp and allow you to speak for Evolution of Attitude, but hey, I'ma heel, I lie. Wink

Crimson Deadly laughs loud enough for the first few rows to hear him.

Crimson Deadly: "There we go again, continuously talking about how you did it for us, when really everything surrounded you. Me and Christian Reed were beginning to become your henchman and that's what I didn't like. You were hogging the spotlight, not sharing it."

Crimson pauses for a moment.

Crimson Deadly: "Do you remember the first time all three of us were in a ring as one unit? No masks, just briefcases and titles. Who spoke for the group then? That's right it was me. Care to elaborate on what happened? Oh yeah that's right you didn't like it, and asked me as a friend to allow you to speak, so I did. I let you speak and I focused on my performances in the ring and it shows with my in-ring record of 18-2."

Crimson moves within arms length of Cody but he does so calmly.

Crimson Deadly: "You're right I was the hungriest of the three of us but that's because the only thing I had to my name was a Hat. You call yourself smarter but your blind hatred doesn't allow you to see past that, and you're failing to realize that my actions turned ME into a star. I turned on you and within one season Evolution of Attitude turned on it's heels and became nothing, one season was all it took to end your Destructive Star Championship reign and I even went a step further and ensured your Tag Titles didn't stay around either. It catapulted me into the main event scene while you were busy scrapping with Reed.

"But you hated that, you were stuck losing in Table's matches AFTER putting Reed through a table and I went on to make the Destructive Star Championship cool again. I retired ART-Michael and ended The Ultimate Rock's undefeated Pay-Per-View streak, then went on to compete in Champion Vs Champion matches and won, then went on to defeat you and Christian Reed to defend my title and became one of the biggest names in DCW history. You fail to see that though, you see it as betrayal, I see it as taking what's rightfully mine. For months I was undermined and wasn't allowed to shine and you knew as soon as I had a microphone in my hand again that **** just got real."

Crimson Deadly stops himself and pauses for a second.

Crimson Deadly: "Oh, and you want to start talking about names 'King Caster'? Or should I call you 'Sugar'?"

Crimson Deadly smiles widely and actually chuckles a little.

Crimson Deadly: "Go ahead I'm sure you're itching to say something."

Crimson continues to smile as he drops his arm and backs up a bit, giving Cody some room.

Crimson Deadly
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:32 am

(I know ;)Time I air out all of the dirty laundry Razz)

As Crimson Deadly finishes his sentence, Cody raises his left eyebrow and rapidly walks towards Crimson Deadly before raising the microphone, only inches away from Crimson Deadly's face. The calm emotionless face looks up to Crimson's face and stares into his eyes as he speaks.

Cody: "If there is one thing you picked up from me it was to lie and bend the truth, what I am speaking is fact, and what your speaking is blind jealousy, because I was the one who held the main championship of that company for a record setting one hundred forty eight days. And even with all your career highlights, even with your record it still isn't good enough for you is it? You may have taken the Destructive Star Championship, but still you could have only held it for sixty eight days, and that didn't even last as long as the one I broke, held by Faze at seventy seven days. You couldn't stand the fact that I ensured my spot in DCW history, could you? In the back of your mind you most have hated that week in and week out I came into that ring and proclaimed to everyone that I was the best, and that I beat whoever stepped up to the plate, with or without your help a win is a win. Need I remind you that no one even saw the match where you beat both me and Christian Reed? You wanna know why it never aired? Because of the merger between DCW and DWW, because DCW had lost allot of its money oddly enough the same time you were the Star Champion, and do I need to bring up the last Pay-Per-View that never aired in DCW versus DWW?"

Cody pauses to take a breath as a smile begins to grow on his face. He looks to the camera and then to the audience and chuckles before returning his attention to Crimson Deadly.

Cody: "You may have beaten me in the Destructive Star Championship Tournament, but what happened in the match beaten you and Christian Reed? As I recall you lost to him, though I'm sure you'll out right deny that too. But you know what happened to me? I wasn't scheduled for a match, but Tom Helm was. But, I found a unlikely friend, his name was Phil Turner, the GM of DCW versus DWW. So in the middle of the Pay-Per-View, I come out flanked by Phil, and I air out all of my feelings, just to convince Phil that I'm on his side. But I lied, and Tom Helm had to come out and defend his Destructive World Heavyweight Championship against me. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself."

Cody smiles as he backs away from Crimson Deadly and points to the titantron as it begins to play a video of the unaired Pay-Per-View that Cody speaks of.

'The speakers boom the song Can You Feel It by Family Force 5 as Cody sits on his knees and raises his hands in the air whilst the audience begins to boo the new Destructive World Heavyweight Champion himself. Some fans even begin to throw trash into the ring out of sheer hatred for Cody. The camera's cut to Phil Turner who is excited jumping up and down like a giddy schoolgirl as he slides into the ring and helps Cody to his feet before raising the victors fist in the air. The referee slides out of the ring and grabs the Destructive World Heavyweight Championship before sliding back into the ring, just before the title is ripped away from his hands by Phil Turner, who then humbly hands the championship to its rightful owner, Cody. And as Cody raises his new Destructive World Heavyweight Championship, Aaron Robertson grabs a microphone from ring side and speaks in a loud clear voice "THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH AND NEEEEWWWW DESTRUCTIVE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! COOOOOOOODY!!!" before the crowd continues to boo thunderously at the new villainous champion.

J Mysteq: "Yes! Cody is the Destructive World Heavyweight Champion! I told you Drew, I told you!"

Drew Savage: "I heard you the first time Drew, and these fans and myself are not happy to see this new champion crowned."

As Phil Turner continues to celebrate with his back turned to Cody, Cody looks towards Phil Turner, down at the title and back to Phil Turner, before a twisted sinister smile begins to grow on the face of Cody. Cody's sweaty hands grasp onto his Destructive World Championship as he bends his knees looking ready to charge towards a unknowing Phil Turner.

J Mysteq: "Oh no! Cody don't do it! You'll regret it!"

Drew Savage: "Do it Cody! Hit that son of a [Censored]!"

And as Phil Turner hears the commotion from the commentators Drew Savage and J Mysteq, he turns around only to be greeted by a shot right to the head from the Destructive World Heavyweight Championship. The crowd cheers in awe of Cody's actions before a weakened Phil Turner, sits on his hands and knees in the corner. And as Cody looks around the arena, his smile continues to grow as the twisted mind comes to a idea. Cody slowly backs himself into the opposite corner of Phil Turner's, as he drops his Destructive World Heavyweight Championship, Cody proceeds to wait until Phil Turner is standing before charging towards him and hits Phil Turner in the jaw with a super kick.

Drew Savage: "Yes! Super kick to that [Censored] Phil Turner!"

J Mysteq: "If Cody thinks that he will get away with this he has another thing coming!"

Cody then yells at the stagehand to give him a microphone, to which they do and as Cody grabs the microphone and begins to paces around the ring panting still from his match. Cody stops as he stand over Phil Turner's almost lifeless body, and proceeds to speak into the microphone.

Cody: "You know something Phil? I am the best in this company, but if there is one thing I've learned over these many seasons, is that you follow one simple rule. DTA, don't trust anybody."

Cody then drops the microphone and proceeds to exit the ring with his newly acquired Destructive World Heavyweight Championship as the song Can You Feel It by Family Force 5 booms through the speakers. And as he raises his fist in the air while clutching his championship, the crowd produces a mix of cheers and boos to which Cody smiles before the camera fades.'

The camera returns to a smiling and laughing Cody in the center of the ring looking back at the titantron before looking back at Crimson Deadly and as he looks up to him, he raises the microphone before bursting into laughter once again.

Cody: "Im sorry! It gets me every time! Im sure Phil was so humiliated that he didn't let the show air out of pure hatred. In fact, he is probably some where in the streets homeless and cold. Ah good times, good times."

Cody calms down and begins to regain his composure. He loosens his tie a bit before returning to speak to Crimson Deadly.

Cody: "You see, while I did that and I still have the Destructive World Heavyweight Championship somewhere, you lost to the one guy you hated more then me! So really, lets stop delaying this. I thought was done with this whole issue between us, you know? With the four stages of hell, normally that ends it all, but it seems you just can't stand the fact that I am still here on my own two feet, successful in the end and you bitter and jealous of me."

Cody then steps away and leans back against the opposite turnbuckle, and shrugs to the crowd as they are still in shock of what they have heard.
Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Deadly Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:12 am

The scene changes to that of Crimson Deadly, who seems to have taken on a more serious face than before. He wastes no time in raising the microphone.

Crimson Deadly: "It's impossible for you to compare your championship reign to mine, Cody. You know it and I know it. You were working with Phil Turner and who else seemed to be there the entire time? Tre Lewis, the vice-GM of the show and the man who stripped me of my Destructive Star Championship for a stupid reason. Then there's you, the self proclaimed leader of the Evolution of Attitude, who never would have been the Destructive Star Champion if it weren't for me and Reed, who never would have been the Destructive World Heavyweight Champion if it weren't for Phil Turner and Tre Lewis! Who wouldn't have been tag champion if the title match you won wasn't a handicap against the man who had to defend both belts on his own; The Ultimate Rock."

Crimson looks around the arena and shrugs his shoulders. But then raises the microphone back to his mouth.

Crimson Deadly: "That's my point though isn't it Cody? Everything you've actually achieved wouldn't have happened if you didn't have some form of unfair advantage... I'll admit I forced my way into the Destructive Ascent match, but I made it pay, and I didn't need any help to achieve that! Then by the time I won the Destructive Star Championship I'd become an enemy and proved once again that I didn't need any help to get there.

"That's the things that seperate you and I Cody... The fact that you always needed help to do what you've done when I've fought my entire career, scratched and clawed my way up the ladder until I forced management to give me a shot, that I made the most of. But they must have not liked it, they must have realized I wasn't going to be beaten and thus chose to strip me of it."

Crimson Deadly takes a step back.

Crimson Deadly: "Since when did I hate Christian Reed the most? Get your facts straight, I've never said that. You both turned your back on me and for that reason I hate you equally, the only difference is he's the idiot and you're the brains. See, that's one reason I knew you wouldn't have lasted without me. Because I'm the muscle, I'm the skill, I'm the difference maker, and an idiot and a smart guy are just going to argue and blame each other for everything.

"In fact, that's exactly what happened! You lost your championship, and then lost your tag team championships with Christian Reed and started arguing about who's fault it was. But get real my friend 'cause it takes two to make a tag team so you were both to blame. And now you're acting superior because you won the world title when you're still failing to realize the last two times we were in the ring together... You lost. So how about we raise the stakes one more time? Huh? I've got an idea.

"You hate me, I hate you. One federation isn't big enough for both of us... So how about we put it all on the line? Time to nut up or shut up, Cody! Loser Leaves TRW match! Is it a yes or a no!?"

Crimson Deadly lowers his arms and stares directly into the eyes of Cody with a serious expression on his face, fired up and pacing left and right.

Crimson Deadly
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:34 am

Cody looks to the crowd and then back to Crimson Deadly, who continues to pace back and forth. A smile continues to grow on the face of Cody as he takes his microphone and then slowly exits the ring to pick up his jacket. And as he dusts it off, he looks towards Crimson Deadly and chuckles to himself. He pull out his sunglasses and puts them over his eyes, before straightening his tie and putting his suit jacket back on. And as he finishes redressing himself, Cody puts the microphone to his mouth and begins to walk towards the ramp.

Cody: "Hmm. Cody verses Crimson Deadly. The Brains verses The Muscle. The loser leaves TRW. Well Crimson, my old friend..."

Cody pauses as he walks up to the stage and looks into the ring at Crimson Deadly.

Cody: "Give me one week, and you'll get your answer."

Cody laughs as the crowd begins to boo as they want the answer to Crimson Deadly's challenge right now. But Cody simply drops the microphone on top of the stage and walks to the back, before the camera fades to black with Crimson Deadly still in the ring.

(END, good enough?)
Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Deadly Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:26 am

4,490 words. Definitely good enough I'd say xD

I challenge anyone to beat it. Razz

Crimson Deadly
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypnos Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:44 am

been beaten many times lol. for that many replies, this is quite short Smile

Hypnos
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Deadly Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:15 am

I mean anybody who's part of the active roster of TRW lol, I know someone somewhere will have beaten it lol. Still one hell of an rp whichever way you look at it xD

Crimson Deadly
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypnos Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:27 am

yeah, it was a good rp Smile

Hypnos
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:24 am

Not bad, check out some of my work to see the tip top of rp'ing.. But a solid start for you 2 newcomers Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down