Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's raining, it pouring, Crimson is boring...(PPV RP)

Go down

It's raining, it pouring, Crimson is boring...(PPV RP) Empty It's raining, it pouring, Crimson is boring...(PPV RP)

Post by Cody Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:57 am

The camera fades into a small padded room, like what you would so in a asylum for the mentally insane. Suddenly TV static comes over the image, and flashes through images of tanks firing in a war zone, buildings collapsing to ruble, and a atomic mushroom cloud before fading from the last image to a dark room with a single spot light in the center of it. Then Cody's voice is heard speaking somewhere outside the spotlight, speaking very monotone and yet with a hint of sillynes.

Cody: "It's raining, it's pouring....Crimson is boring..."

Cody slowly steps into the spotlight from the darkness, a smirk across his face wearing a fine navy blue Giorgio Armani suit and tie. His hands behind his back as Cody continues to speak.

Cody: "So today is the day, aren't you all excited? Because I am. All my life I had to put up with the situation I was is, powerless to change it, but today I can change it. All I have to do is make sure that Crimson doesn't beat me and poof! I win!"

Cody smiles and looks down at the ground before continuing to speak.

Cody: "You know I wasn't going to be this way. All Crimson had to do was let it go, he would take his win in that Four Stages of Hell match and take would be that. But no, no, no, no, NO! He had to grow his ego even more then it already was. And of course you know what he does, instead being all heroic as he claims to be, the first week. WEEK ONE! He attacks me unprovoked. He then goes on to attack again and again. You want to know the reason WHY?!"

As Cody shouts he puts his face directly in front of the camera with madness in his eyes. Cody pauses and straightens his tie, regains his composure and starts to whisper at the camera.

Cody: "Because Crimson Deadly is just too scared."

Cody begins to smirk into the camera before stepping away, turns around facing the darkness. And proceeds to walk into the darkness, and as he disappears there is a silence. After a moment, Cody's hand pushes back out into the light and he snaps his fingers as the camera feed cuts to a black screen.
Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down