Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What use is a champion without a belt?

Go down

What use is a champion without a belt? Empty What use is a champion without a belt?

Post by Demeanour Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:01 am

The scene cuts to Miss Demeanour sat in the locker room area with her 'Overseas Heavyweight' belt on her shoulder. She sits with her legs crossed over, balancing delicately on a bench as the usual hustle and bustle of locker room life passes by her.

MD: "They believe I'm a lost case... they believe I'm in denial... they believe I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic because I carry my own handiwork about with me..."

MD: "They do not know what it is to be a champion... a champion carries a belt around, handiwork or not... it makes a champion who they are... not whether the 'real' belt is currently in someone else's possession..."

MD: "Perhaps I can have a word with our 'esteemed' management... perhaps have this belt as my personal customised one... the others in here look at me like I'm dirt on their boots... because I keep hold of this..."

She gazes into the plating of her replica.

MD: "I know I may seem foolish... I know I may seem dumb... but when I lock people in my perfect nightmare... they're the ones who succumb..."

MD: "They're the ones who scream and moan... to the wicked ways of the Ministry... they're the ones who succumb... to forever being known as a loser..."

MD: "Management don't want me to fight tonight... I'm perfectly ok with that. Because they're worried that whoever they put me against... will end up looking dumb. Why am I even here, to tell you the truth?"

She sighs.

MD: "Because I'm told to..."

The camera fades as she asks the camera to stop recording her.

Demeanour
VGM

Back to top Go down