Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Champion!

+3
Cm
fernandmg
Hypnos
7 posters

Go down

Mr. Champion! Empty Mr. Champion!

Post by Hypnos Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:28 am

Nobody Famous - Go Hard, Go Home hits the PA System as the fans immedietly begin to boo.

Barry Banana: That's Ray Alan's music.. what on earth is he doing here, he isn't involved in the Mr. Champion tournament..

Ray Alan appears from behind the curtain accompanied by a huge roar of boo's from the TRW crowd. Ray is wearing his usual all red wrestling attire, with the Stunning World Title on his left shoulder and the Steel Guarding title around his waist. Ray slowly begins walking down the ramp as he takes in the boo'ing from the crowd. Ray reaches the bottom of the ramp and requests for a microphone. As soon as one is handed to him, he slides under the bottom ropes and taunts the crowd with his titles. The crowd begin boo'ing even louder than before.

Ray Alan: Believe me, I wouldn't be here unless I had to be. TRW? What kind of damn federation has radical in its name. The fact that the management here are running such a poorly structured federation, yet there are still so many fans here is beyond me. The talent here is limited, the fans are a bunch of TMG haters and let's be perfectly honest here, TRW clearly doesn't have a bright future.

The fans, once again, begin to boo. This time, the boo'ing is accompanied by a "Ray Sucks" chant.

Ray Alan: You people can deny it all you want, the fact you boo is a damn disgrace. You should show some respect to someone like me. Why do you think I'm signed to TMG and not TRW. TRW's talent pool is smaller than the brains of those who decided to put Radical in the name of a public trading company. The same damn geniuses that decided to put forward people like The Hippy. However, I'm not here to name all the things wrong with this federation. I'm actually here to name all the things wrong with TMG.

Barry Banana: What? Is this guy sick in the head. Ray doesn't belong here. Nobody cares about TMG, go tell it to somebody who cares.

Ray Alan: In case TRW is the only wrestling you guys watch, and if that is the case I truly feel sorry for you, but in TMG.. I'm undefeated. As I'm sure you can notice, I also have two belts in TMG. Now that makes me a true Champion. That's the key word in that sentence, Champion. I'm the damn Steel Guardian Champion AND the Stunning World Champion. I have a target on my back larger than anybody else's. I have countless times defended my titles against whoever has come in my line of fire. If not the best, I'm certainly one of the best champions that has ever stepped foot in a TMG ring.

Ray begins to calm down and takes a few deep breaths.

Ray Alan: Which is the very reason this link between TRW and TMG confused me. I was told that a Mr. Champion tournament would be taking place. I wasn't aware of all the information, but all I knew is that Champion was in the name of this tournament. When I heard the final 3 had been put forward, I checked my emails, my phone, my fax machine.. nothing. I decided to make some calls and told I wasn't put forward for Mr. Champion. I then asked if Mr. Champion was only a tournament with a bad name and if it was for young up and comers looking to make a name for themselves. I was told no. This is where I lost it. How on earth do TMG put forward 3 superstars from Saturday night and not put forward their world champion in a tournament that has Champion in it. I decided to pay the General Manager of Saturday nights a visit.

Ray chuckles to himself.

Ray Alan: This was during our break, so this wasn't a professional visit. I met our precious General Manager outside of work. He told me the 3 he put foward. I didn't have a problem with the other two, but the last name really annoyed me. I was close to putting my fist through his jaw at that precise moment, but I decided to hold back. The GM had decided to put Real Razor forward. The very man that has faced me 4 times for my title, yet I'm still holding the one thing he wishes he could have. The title he held for 24 hours before I took back what was rightfully mine. I demanded that I replace Real Razor, but apparently the tone in my voice was having no effect.

The fans begin to cheer.

Barry Banana: Ray was denied entry in to Mr. Champion? Hah! That's what he deserves!

Ray Alan: Now after I wasn't allowed to replace Razor due to contract signing and all that nonsense, I gave the GM an ultimatum. Either put me in the tournament, or I'm taking the Stunning World Title and never returning to Saturday nights again. As much as the GM hates me, he isn't stupid enough to let me walk through those doors and never come back. Now you are probably wondering who am I replacing, will it be Fernand or will it be Luke Angel. The answer is neither. Mr. Champion is now officially a 4 vs 4 tournament!

Barry Banana: WHAT? How on earth did Ray manage to do that. Who will TRW be putting forward as their 4th man?

Ray Alan: As much as I love to have the spotlight on me, I won't be the only man in this tournament. There will be 7 other men, more importantly, there will be another 3 TMGers. Real Razor is a qualified microphone holder at best. How he was entered for Mr. Champion is beyond me. Now Fernand and Luke Angel. I don't know much about them so I decided to do some digging. Luke Angel is someone that will have to prove himself and I will decide if he is worthy enough to represent TMG, whilst Fernand looks to have a decent amount of potential. Not good enough to challenge me, but good enough to be the 2nd best in the team. Let's face it though, the tournament prior to me joining was a coin flip. Now that there is a real champion representing TMG, if I don't take it home for my team, that'll be the shock of the tournament. It's clear who everybody's money should be on. If you're a betting man, bet on me.

Ray Alan drops the mic as he begins to taunt the fans again with his titles.

Hypnos
VGM

Back to top Go down

Mr. Champion! Empty Re: Mr. Champion!

Post by fernandmg Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:12 am

All the lights go out, the titan tron shows the phrase "Your warrior is here", it's slowly flashing

Nirvana - dumb, starts to play

Sparks start showering under the titan tron, the lights go on, there's a wrestler standing at the top of the ramp, It's fernandmg

Barry Banana: Well, now who the hell is he?

Ray Alan looks at fernandmg, he chuckles while places his title belts around his shoulder and waist

fernandmg is staring at ray motionless, then he nods his head and slowly makes his way to the ring. The crowd is silent while he's walking through the ramp looking around, the noise of fernandmg's steps can be heard

Barry Banana: Another TMG superstar, I guess.. The crowd isn't showing any support!

fernandmg climbs up the ring, he looks at the crowd and raises up his right fist

The crowd slowly cheers him up, it's not a loud cheer, though.

fernandmg: TMG team!!

As soon as fernandmg finishes his speech, the crowd starts to boo him

Barry Banana: Yep, no doubt, a TMG superstar.. It's his first time here, still, not showing TRW respect. Fortunatelly, he's being booed!

fernandmg gets in the ring, He stares with confidence at ray, then walks around

Ray Alan is clueless about fernandmg's action, he's staring at fernand with a suspicious look

fernandmg: Well, Mr. Ray Alan! *stops walking* Ray Alan ladies and gentlemen!! Isn't this awesome!?

The crowd is booing louder than before, TRW fans are screaming "Ray sucks! Ray sucks!"

fernandmg: Oh, now this is such a, hmm.. Polite way to receive the TMG team here! *sarcastically laughs*

The crowd's still booing fernandmg and Ray Alan

Barry Banana: Not a wise idea, fernandmg! How dare you disrespect TRW like that?

fernandmg walks around Ray Alan staring at him

fernandmg: Ray.. Looks like you used your champion powers, eh? This competition is becoming even more interesting! The undefeated one, Ray Alan, joining the TMG team!? This is great! *laughs*

Ray Alan madly stares at fernandmg

fernandmg: Oh, don't get me wrong, Ray! First of all, I'd like to thank you for your words a few minutes ago! 2nd best in the team? This is actually a honour!

Ray Alan doesn't look mad anymore, his eyes follows fernandmg walking around him

fernandmg: Indeed, you're the best man of the team! Yeah, I'm man enough to admit.. You're our.. hmm, lets say, trumph card! *stops walking and takes a quick pause* Ray, you're the Stunning world champion and the Steel guarding champion! *walks again* This is amazing!

fernandmg suddenly stops walking right in front of Ray, he stares at him, they're face to face

fernandmg: However, It doesn't mean I'll polish your boots, mr. Alan! I've got to admit, you're way better than me.. You're stronger, I'm definetely no match for you!

Ray Alan can't hold himself, he laughs, fernandmg holds on motionless for a few seconds, then he smiles

fernandmg: Did I say something funny? Anyway, Ray, I'm glad you're in the team! And, I'm also glad you see me as a prospect!

fernandmg stops staring at Ray Alan, he stands next to him

fernandmg: TMG talks aside, Ray, I'll prove you that I'm worth as wrestler! not only you, I'll prove TMG.. Matter fact, I'LL PROVE TRW!!

The crowd immediately starts booing him

fernandmg: You guys can boo us, I don't even care! I'm just saying facts, though.. TMG team IS stronger than TRW team!! Am I right, Ray?

Ray Alan chuckles and nods his head

fernandmg: I'm pretty sure you people don't know me yet.. And this is pathetic! TRW is brainwashing all you people with weak wrestlers!

fernandmg is motionless while being loudly booed

Barry Banana: Such disrespect should get his mouth closed!

fernandmg: We got Luke and Razor.. Well, I don't even know who is Luke.. However, dude is welcome to defend the TMG team! Now Real Razor? Hell yeah I know him.. He's also a champion! Not as strong as Ray, though.. *laughs while looking at ray* We will be UNSTOPPABLE!

fernandmg makes his way to the turnbuckle, he climbs up and looks to the TRW fans

fernandmg: WE ARE TMG!! WE ARE ONE! AND TRW WILL NOT PREVAIL!!

The crowd is now screaming "TMG SUCKS! TMG SUCKS! TMG SUCKS!"

fernandmg: TMG sucks? You people have got to be kidding me! *climbs down the turnbuckle* They're joking, right, Ray?

fernandmg goes to Ray Alan's direction, stops in front of him and extends his right arm

fernandmg: Ray.. You don't need to love me.. I respect you as a professional wrestler.. Pshh, not just professional, a champion!! Shake my hand, and lets show them how TMG works!!

Ray Alan hesitates for a few seconds, fernandmg is staring at him with confidence, after a couple of seconds, Ray alan firmly shakes fernandmg's hand

fernandmg stands at ray's side, they're both looking confident to the crowd

fernandmg: TRW PEOPLE!! There's just a single question that I'd like to answer you all...

fernandmg smiles, then he streches his necks and shoulder

fernandmg: TRW PEOPLE!!

fernandmg points at the titan tron, which is showing the TMG logo

fernandmg: TRW PEOPLE! ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR.. TMG!!??

fernandmg and Ray Alan look at each other motionless while the crowd is booing

Last edited by fernandmg on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cm Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:37 am

Cm Helm has had enough and comes down from the backstage area, seemingly coming to represent his Trw Fed. He's in his suit, like usual, with a briefcase and a microphone in his hands. He slowly ambles to the ring as his new theme: Puddle Of Mudd- Freak Of The World blasts through the PA system and the crowd laugh at his new theme song, Helm then gets into the ring where the two wrestlers from Tmg are......

Cm Helm: You're Ray Alan? The undefeated Ray Alan? The almighty Tmg superstar that is having one of the best title reings in Tmg history?

Ray nods and smiles at Helm

Cm Helm: You're not even old enough to be my dad, and you claim to be one of the best ever? Wow..... I must be seeing things, wait hang on.....

Cm Helm pokes Ray's head, Ray then backs away in digust....

Cm Helm: You don't even have wrinkles yet?!!?!?!? Where did you get cosmetic surgery, do tell, I'm thinking of having some myself!

Ray sighs and just looks up at the sky.....

The crowd laugh and chat 'T-R-Dub' over and over, they obviously find Helm amusing....

Cm Helm: And who is this Ray? Is this your son, bless, you've decided to allie, as if I care, I have Epik, the most Epikest group in history, I don't need pitiful hand shakes, I already have a group of kick-arse wrestlers ready to kick your asses back to Tmg. Well saying that, I do have Miz on my side as well and he's not even under contract, but we'll leave that until another time.

The crowd cheer and chant 'Epik! Epik! Epik!'

Cm Helm: Anyway, I really don't care for this competition, I made it, I just want to participate it to end that mans streak..... I mean afterall, he has some titles that would look mighty fine in Trw on our wall. Well, in my office especially.......

Helm points at Ray Alan and laughs

Cm Helm: And I want to kick this guys ass...... He seems like he's lost, is he even old enough to be here? He looks about 15!

Helm then points at Fernand and also begins to laugh.....

Cm Helm: Quite honestly, I want to just kick ass, being a CEO is boring when you rarely get hands on and I'm ready to get hands on, and I'm ready to make it a hands on beating. I'm going to win this competition and I'm making it official right now with the first set of matches tonight! So I hope you two are ready! As Trw will win the first season of 'Mr. Champion' it doesn't matter who wins it from us! We all have one common goal, to be winners!

The crowd continue to chant the federations name a Cm Helm drops the mic and almost gets ready for a 2 on 1 beating before someone else is seen coming down the ramp......

Cm
Admin

http://Suckmydick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Razor Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Real Razor's theme music starts to play. The lights of the arena goes off except a red light covering the entrance ramp and a green light lighting the ring.

In the LED tron it shows Real Razor's name and T.M.G Logo. The crowd can understand that Razor is here to represent TMG.

Real Razor is seen wearing a wrestling outfit. He has the T.M.G Phenomenal title in his shoulder. And since it is his first appearance in TRW ring most of the TRW people don't give him any response. But some of the TRW Watchers who follow T.M.G had cheered for Real Razor.

Barry Banana: Here is Real Razor. Another T.M.G Superstar! It seems like its T.M.G Hangout tonight in TRW.

Real Razor starts walking toward the ring in a smart speed. While walking toward the ring he waves his hand to the crowd. Real Razor climbs the ring and enters the ring using the stairs. Real Razor then goes close to Fernandmg. fernandmg seems confused. Real Razor suddenly grabs Ferny's mic and takes it away.

Fernandmg shouts: Hey!

Real Razor grins and moves to a corner of the ring. The camera keeps focussing on him. In the meantime the light of the arena has came back.

Real Razor takes the mic close to his mouth and starts to speak.

Real Razor: Well well Mr.Fernandmg. You seem to be a quite good flatter. Let me show you all a clip.

Real Razor snaps turning to the LED Tron as a video starts,

The video shows a clip from Friday Night Wrecking Session. Where in that clip we can see Fernandmg speaking to Real Razor about if he can become a rookie of Razor and learn from him. As the video ends some of the people in the crowd starts to boo Fernandmg.

Real Razor grins loudly. He starts to speak again after he stops grinning.

Real Razor: Oh, i really thought Ray Alan is a great opponent to fight with. I thought Ray is strong enough and a really worthy opponent of me. But now i understood that Ray Alan might have strength, but he lacks of a brain. He doesn't have a brain.

Crowd laughs.

Real Razor: If he had brain he would understand why fernandmg is flattering him. I refused to train fernandmg anything cause i don't think he is worthy of being taught by me and here you Ray is making Fernandmg your partner?

Ray Alan and Fernandmg seems going completely mad. Their focus is now on Real Razor and it seems like they may attack Razor anytime.

Real Razor(Sighs): Well i know i am in the TRW ring now. And i can settle my rivalry with Ray Alan in T.M.G Ring. So why wasting time in here? Well i am in the TRW ring tonight to beat down the TRW wrestlers. You all may say the TRW wrestlers are stronger smarter handsome dashing blah blah blah and i can't beat them. Thats just because you don't know me. I am Real Razor and I am the T.M.G Phenomenal Champion. I was also a champion of Stunning World Title and CEW-T.M.G Tag Team I.P title. And this Ray had won like only two in his whole life. and Ferny won nothing.

Real Razor pauses.

Real Razor: And Cm Helm.. I don't know if he has won anything or not, and i really don't care to. However Ray lets get back to you. You said you're unbeaten, but that doesn't mean you won every match. In our last match we ended up in a drawn. You hit a move on me and you couldn't even get up after hitting that move. How you even call yourself a wrestler? A wrestler knows how he can land a move safely. You need to learn buddy and i can teach you if you want.

Last edited by Real Razor on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more parts in the rp)

Real Razor
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Razor Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Oh ferny, can you please edit that fernandmg drops the microphone? I want you to keep the mic in hand until i take it from you:p

Real Razor
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:18 am

fernandmg is staring at real razor, he seems serious, suddenly, he starts to laugh uncontrollably

Barry Banana: Wow, what's going on? There's nothing funny to fernandmg laugh like that..

Real razor is observing fernandmg, his face expression changed from focused to mad

fernandmg looks at Ray Alan, Ray seems clueless about what's going on with fernandmg

fernandmg suddenly stops laughing, he gets serious while looking at Ray Alan and extends his hand

fernandmg: Ray, can I borrow your microphone for a couple of minutes?

Ray Alan: Why not? take it..

fernandmg politely takes the microphone out of Ray Alan's hand

fernandmg: Real Razor.. The Phenomenal champion!! Ladies and gentlemen, the phenomenal champion!! Damn! *stomps the mat* Isn't he great!!??

fernandmg sarcastically laughs, and so does the crowd when they realize that fernandmg is being sarcastic

Real Razor slowly goes to fernandmg's direction with his hands closed, he seems ready to start a brawl

Ray Alan stands next to fernandmg and prevents Razor to get closer

Ray Alan: You had your turn, now relax and let the man speak!

Real Razor keeps staring at fernandmg for a couple of seconds, then he looks at Ray and changes his mind, he goes back to the turnbuckle

fernandmg: Well, thanks, Ray.. Ok, so, Real Razor... You decided to come here, out of nowhere, to insult a man of the same team, a TMG brother!

fernandmg slowly walks around the ring with confidence

fernandmg: Indeed.. I wanted you to train me. Well, why not? You have a few skills, mine need to be developed.. You stabbed me on the back showing that video.. Still, it's all good..

fernandmg stops walking, he stares at Real Razor motionless

fernandmg: And you refused to train me.. Once again, it's all good.. However, I'm going to tell you, here in TRW, right now! You, Real Razor, have made the biggest mistake of your whole career!

Real razor starts to laugh, fernandmg keeps staring at him.

fernandmg: You said.. *chuckles* I'm sorry.. You said, you were the Stunning World title champion! Oh! That's great!! Now hold on.. you said "I WAS".. Do you get my point? You were!! You're NOT the champion anymore.. And, wanna know what's funny? *laughs and points at ray's shoulder* Ray HAS your title!!! This is hilarious!!

fernandmg cracks up laughing, Ray Alan smiles while Real Razor seems even more mad than before, even Cm helm chuckles

fernandmg: Ok.. Now, you also said, you WERE the CEW-TMG tag team IP title champion! Once again, do you get my point!? *pretends being Razor while speaking* "I was also a champion of Stunning World title and CEW-TMG tag team IP title!"

fernandmg suddenly get serious all over again, he stares at Real Razor, takes a quick pause then starts speaking

fernandmg: You didn't get my point, did you? Well, then you can't simply come here and say that Ray doesn't have a brain.. Ray, did you get my point?

Ray Alan nods his head

fernandmg: There you go... Razor, my point is.. It doesn't matter if you WERE the champion! It's past! How can you brag, about being a FORMER champion!? Got it, now? The Stunning world title, you lost it to Ray! The tag team title? You lost it on TMG, 2nd PPV night! You were not good enough to keep as a champion!!

fernandmg laughs while real razor is staring at him with an evil intention, he looks insane

fernandmg: Too soon? My bad..*laughs* Anyway, razor.. You're still a champion, and I respect that.. Of course you do have more in-ring experience than me, yeah, you do! But, you do not have what it takes to be a real champion, and I, mr. Razor, have it.. I AM A WARRIOR!!

Barry Banana: Strong words coming out of fernandmg's mouth, the crowd, somehow, seems excited about this!

fernandmg: Razor, I'll repeat.. You've made the biggest mistake of your career! But like I said, it's past.. Just like your other 2 titles! *winks*

fernandmg seems relaxed, he stops walking around the ring and stands at the side of Ray Alan

fernandmg: Now enough.. We can still discuss this another time! I'm pretty sure you got the man who won nothing point..

fernandmg gives back the microphone to Ray Alan

Last edited by fernandmg on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Angel Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:54 am

As Ray Alan is about to speak the faint sound of singing can be heard as if coming from somewhere backstage suddenly the arena is filled with music as the song The World’s Greatest by R-Kelly is blasted throughout, at the same time a choir emerges from backstage onto the entrance ramp

Barry Banana: Now what on earth could this be, so much has happened here already tonight it could be anything

Several men surround a man in a red robe who is wearing boxing gloves and what appears to be the world heavyweight boxing title around his waist as they make their way to the ring to the sounds of the choir and the song blasting throughout the arena the 3 wrestlers in the ring stare perplexed at the sight as finally the man in the red robe enters the ring and one of his entourage hands him a microphone

???: Ladies and Gentlemen I believe an Introduction is in order I am Luke Angel the latest Signing to TMG and the fourth and final member of TMG and what a team it is we are like family, a crazy dysfunctional family by the looks of things I mean look at you guys

The three TMG stars look at each other and back to Luke Angel he points at Ray Alan as he addresses the crowd

Luke Angel: We have the undefeated champion himself Ray Alan who instead of helping out the show that made him the legend he claims to be by supporting them from outside the competition throws a temper tantrum and demands he get his own way or he is taking his title and going home, yeah a real show of brand loyalty and respect there Ray

Ray glares at Luke as Razor chuckles clearly enjoying Luke’s remarks

Luke Angel: What are you so happy about Razor you’re another  champion who instead of putting aside his pathetic ego and self-serving attitude and decided to come out here and poke fun at your team mates by showing clips of them and trying to show them up. Way to build a team spirit it’s not like we have another 4 weeks of relying on each other so that TMG can win this thing.

GM Helm just stands there and smiles at the whole situation while Fernandmg nods along with everything Luke’s saying

Luke Angel: and you can stop nodding you look like an overgrown bobble head you have the chance of a life time in this competition to catapult yourself from “up and comer “to legend and title contender by helping TMG to win this and instead you keep giggling like a schoolgirl with a crush, get your head out of your rectum and pull it together.

Fernandmg: Well who the hell are you to come out here and insult us then that’s hardly gonna bring us together is it?

Luke Angel: Who the hell am I? I’m the world’s Greatest I’m the King and before you ask what gives me the right to call myself that without even having a match first I’m not talking about wrestling I’m  the undefeated world heavyweight champion of Boxing

Barry Banana: I thought I recognized him from somewhere!

Luke Angel: and If I hadn't torn my Retina I would still be traveling up and down this country beating every contender to step into my ring to bloody pieces of unidentifiable pulp  but instead I was forced out, I never lost my belt, I didn't want to go but they made me but if you think for one minute I’m finished Hell no they may have stopped me from boxing but I’m not going to lie down and just go away If I can’t Box then I’m going to do the next best thing so I trained for 2 years with some of the best teachers around and waited for my big break

Luke Angel Pauses for a breath and to collect himself before he continues

Luke Angel: and then I got a phone call from someone at TMG and they gave me a contract and then told me that they had complete faith in me and that I was being put forward as one of the members of Team TMG for  this tournament  I couldn't believe it my debut is for one of the biggest federations around and the first thing they do is have me represent them at  this competition that is a lot of faith and I reward people who have faith in me so regardless of how I might feel about you 3 and who you are You can be guaran damn teed that I will work myself to the bone to make sure TMG wins this competition even if it means making sure you 3 hate me enough to stay on the same page

GM Helm raises his microphone as if he is about to speak but Luke beats him to it

Luke Angel: Ah! Ah! Who gave you permission to open your mouth SHUT UP! Stand there and try not to get in the way or drool on the ring you brain dead piece of trash, you may wonder at the logic of putting a brand new superstar into the mix without first seeing what they are capable of but then you have no Idea of who I am? do you Helm? or why a gm would pick a brand new signing to appear in a competition like this.

Helm goes to answer

Luke Angel: Well let me tell you who I am, I’m The king, I’m a sovereign King, I’m the king of the fans, I’m the king of glory, I’m the King of Kings!

GM Helm: A little over the top but…

Luke Angel: I’m not done yet so shut up and listen, No means of Measure can define my limitless potential, I’m enduringly Strong, when I speak I’m entirely sincere, when it comes to loyalty and to the fans I am eternally steadfast, In the ring I’m Immortally graceful, Imperially powerful, quite simply I am the greatest phenomenon that has EVER crossed the horizon of this industry!

GM Helm: Oh is that al…

Luke Angel: I’m unparalleled in skill, I’m unprecedented in talent,  I’m the loftiest Idea in sports Entertainment, I’m the highest personality in wrestling, I’m the fundamental doctrine of true success,  I'm the only one qualified to be the World’s Greatest.

GM Helm: Really that’s quite enou…

Luke Angel: My career will be matchless, My journey incredible and I wish I could describe myself to you but I’m indescribable, My abilities are incomprehensible, my ego is Invincible, My charisma is irresistible, My opponents can’t get me out of their heads, they can’t get me off of their hands you see thay can’t stand me, they will try to bury me but death won’t be able to handle me and the grave won’t be able to hold me THAT’S WHO I AM AND THAT IS WHY IM HERE!

Barry Banana: He obviously has a very high opinion of himself and seems to be a very loyal TMG wrestler some strong words for our TRW competitors to mull over that’s for sure

Luke takes the chance to breathe finally giving someone else a chance to get a word in edgewise.

Last edited by Luke Angel on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Luke Angel
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:13 am

fernandmg chuckles, he slowly makes his way to the ropes, he stands next to the ropes and stares at Luke Angel

fernandmg: Alright man.. Just chill, will ya? You're right, we need to get united, as one, otherwise, TMG team is going to lose! And HELL NO, this is not going to happen!!

fernandmg extends his hand in order to help Luke to get in the ring, the crowd is booing them

fernandmg: C'mon, Luke.. Lets show them why TMG is here!!

Luke slowly walks to fernandmg's direction, he grabs fernandmg's hand and climbs up the ring

The TMG team wrestlers are all staring at Cm Helm, they're all with bad intentions, seems like a 4x1 brawl is about to begin
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:16 am

The crowd begins to cheer as Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath hits the arena, signalling the entrance of The TRW Cruiserweight Champion The Hippy along with his friend The Model. Despite CM Helm being surrounded by Team Total Maximum Grade Wrestling,

Barry: "It looks like The Hippy has come to even the odds for CM Helm! What a top bloke he is!"

The Hippy is taking his time to the ring. He looks totally chilled-out and happy as The Model tries to keep him walking in a straight line. Hippy slides under the bottom rope and is followed in by The Model. The Hippy looks totally radical in his psychedelic clothes while The Model looks hot in shorts and a tight top.

Barry: "I can't wait to see The Hippy and Helm team-up to defend TRW against these TMG invaders!"

Hippy: "Children of Mother Earth, simmer down. You all talk too much."

Barry: "Huh?!"

Hippy: "There isn't enough time on the show to air all of your jibber jabber. It will probably all be cut and only my part will be shown. You all boast about all your achievements and your abilities. You talk down to each other like you are all superior to each other. Allow me to break it down for all of you dudes. We are all here living under Mother Nature. Let's all relax and suckle on her tasty teats."

Hippy begins to walk towards The Model, who points at him and warns him not to suckle on her teats.

Barry: "The Hippy is such a top bloke, offering his services to The Model."

Hippy: "Alright we shall suckle on the teats of Mother Nature later. Now let's enjoy a gift from Mother Earth."

The Hippy reaches into his pocket and pulls out some fine looking green stuff. He rolls it up and is about to light it for a smoke, but The Model reminds him of the arena's No Smoking policy.

Barry: "Offering everyone the greatest smoke of their lives, what a top bloke."

Hippy: "Damn girl you're harshening my buzz. Would Team TMG like to come to my locker room? I have some delicious cakes for you all to sample. It's my way of saying welcome to Totally Radical Wrestling. It would be so gnarly of you all to join me. Then when the cakes take us on a magical journey to the moon we shall smoke the good stuff and suckle on Mother Nature's teats."

How could anyone say no to The Hippy?

Barry: "Damn it my show TRW is full of nutters. He's still a top bloke though."

Hippy: "And if we all really get along well together I will let you see my Happy Tree and you can all hug it with your mouths. Nice and wide please as it is a big trunk."

Barry: "Wow The Hippy is such a gentleman, allowing everyone to enjoy his Happy Tree. I can't handle how awesome this bloke is!"

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Razor Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:38 pm

firstly who is Razor ramon in your rp ferny?Razz I no copy WWE

Real Razor
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Real Razor wrote:firstly who is Razor ramon in your rp ferny?Razz I no copy WWE

lol honestly, i dont know wtf i was thinking.. maybe it's your damn picture!! anyway, corrected xD
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Suddenly the song Infected by 12 Stones booms through the speakers throughout the arena causing fans to immediately cheer and boo Cody as he steps through the curtain to greet the TRW fans donning a navy blue Giorgio Armani suit and tie.

Barry Banana: "What could Cody possibly be doing out here? It seems CM Helm has gotten quite the group to face TMG."

A sly grin grows on Cody's face as he looks to the ring of six men and then scratches at his nose before making his way down to the ring. Cody proceeds up the steps and slides between the top and middle rope before walking over to one of the four corners, past all those in the ring, taking a microphone from one of the TRW stagehands, walking around all four TMG wrestlers and licking his lips, examining each of these wrestlers.

Barry Banana: "Not even a few seconds in the ring and Cody seems to be sizing up the competition."

Cody's methodical check of the TMG wrestlers then appears to be done, he walks over to CM Helm and wraps a arm around his shoulder nonchalantly and lifts the microphone to his mouth beginning to speak in his very monotone, yet with a hint of silliness, voice.

Cody: "Well, well, well. This is what you wanted me to fight Helmy? It seems they are just as you said. They are all boring..."

Cody mocks them and makes a pout face and looks upon Cm Helm with deep disappointment. Before chuckling into the microphone, leaving the audience confused.

Cody: "Ray Alan, Luke Angel, Real Razor and..."

Cody pauses as he looks at fernandmg, a look of confusion on Cody's face as he scratches his head. He begins to tap the head of the microphone on his chin as if he is thinking. Before lifting the microphone back to his lips and continuing his speech.

Cody: "Is it Fernando? Fernandez? En Fuego? Oh whatever, that guy!"

Cody says as he points to fernandmg with the microphone, a shit eating grin across his face as he tries to get under his skin. He looks over his shoulder to see Hippy.

Cody: "And of course, Hippy. Never met you, the pleasure is mine."

Cody says as sticks up to fingers from his hand holding the microphone, showing Hippy the peace sign.

Cody: "It looks like all four of you guys got a bad case of ***burgers. Luke, you talk to much and gives everyone, even TMG fans a headache."

The crowd cheers in agreement with Cody's declaration.

Cody: "Ray Alan, you have a tiny bit of my respect as I am a former champion myself. Though you to have your head too far up your own ***. Real Razor, not to blow my own horn here but, I was a DCW Star Champion for 167 days, the DCW Tag Team Champion for even longer and the uncrowned Overseas Heavyweight Champion, so what I am trying to say is, you need to join Ray Alan in the get your head out of your own ass as well."

The crowd cheers for Cody as his diminishes the two current TMG champions. Cody looks around with a smile as he plays with the TMG competitors. The audience begins to chant his name 'CODY CODY CODY!' before he raises his hand only to lower it to hush the crowd before continuing.

Cody: "And last but not least...that guy! All I can really tell from you is just wow. Simply wow. Ray, Razor you sure know how to pick em'. Not only do you have your own heads up your asses, but you even have his in there too!"

The audience laughs at fernandmg before Cody once again settles them down.

Barry Banana: "Strong words from Cody, he is simply mocking each of them!"

Cody: "Now as for this whole Mr. Champion. competition, it seems to me that all four of you guys over there at TMG are all...boring. Yes I said it, your all BORING!"

Cody pauses as he lifts his microphone out to the audience as they begin to chant 'BORING BORING BORING!' as Cody once again returns the microphone to himself.

Cody: "Ray Alan, a over confident guy, like we haven't seen that before."

Cody pauses as he rolls his eyes at Ray Alan.

Cody: "Luke Angel, who I'm guessing had too much of what Hippy is smoking."

Cody once and looks over to Hippy and smiles.

Cody: "Real Razor, take Ray Alan, copy and paste and you get him. And then there's..."

Cody pauses once again as he looks at fernandmg, with a puzzled look.

Cody: "That guy... whose head we can all imagine is like a coconut. nothing but milk up there. I honestly was hoping for something...more original Helmy. But hey, if this is the best TMG got, then this Mr. Champion competition will be as easy as one, two, three."

Cody stops and smiles as he looks at CM Helm before patting him on the back and stepping away. Cody then leaps up to the second rope and sits on top of turnbuckle pad, while methodically twirling his microphone in his hand with a smile.
Cody
Cody
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:57 am

Suddenly the lights go out, and the arena goes so silent, you could hear a pin drop. The titantron then begins crackling, and Miz Katzenjammer's face fades in. He is sitting in his hotel room, and has a woman holding his title for him

Miz Katzenjammer: "So.. Mr. Champion you say? Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but how can somebody be Mr. Champion, without being a champion?"

Miz flicks his fringe back into place. Then a spotlight singles out each of the competitors standing in the ring

Miz: "I look at you all there.. and I don't see any champions.. Now, I know Cody and Helm don't have anything important, because I'm the only thing that matters here.. But I don't see any titles on you TMG failures!"

Miz snickers

Miz: "It might be because you don't want to bring it here.. and I respect that.. People here like to steal titles that aren't there own.. But I dont see anything interesting here"

Miz stands up from his chair, and takes the title from the woman

Miz: "Now.. This really doesn't excite me.. This is worse than the reason Miss Demeanor left TRW! Just like her, you're all just a bunch of cry babies! Most people think they are hall of fame worthy when the even enter the ring with me, so don't be offended when I beat you.. If I even show up to the match that is.."

The woman starts to stroke Miz's muscles

Miz: "Y'know.. I'm not even signed up to TRW.. So, anyone watching, I'm available if you need me.. I only came here to get my title back!"

The woman whispers in Miz's ear

Miz: "Ok then.. lets do this!"

The screen cuts out, and the spotlights also cuts out, leaving the whole arena in pitch black darkness. The crowd break out into "She was hot!" chants.

'Flaws' by Bastille hits, and a spotlight now focuses on the stage. Miz Katzenjammer appears with his mysterious woman holding his title. They stand and she kisses him on the cheek. They pose for the cameramen who rush towards them. The spotlight fades, as the main lights return, and Miz slowly walks down to the ring, with the woman in toe, while the crowd chant "She is hot!". Miz walks up the steps, up onto the ring apron, and opens a gap for the woman to enter, then enters himself. They find a space in the ring, and face the others.

Miz: "I thought it was time I graced you all with my presence.. Dont worry, feeling faint is a known symptom for being near somebody like me!"

Miz then moves to stand in the face of each wrestler, starting with Cody

Miz: "You.. I remember you somewhere.. Of course, I don't remember you that well, you were a failure there, and you'll be a failure now.. If I were you, I'd think I was only here as a joke, because you are anything but a champion!"

Miz then moves towards Helm

Miz: "I dont even want to waste my breathe on you, just go."

His attention then turns to Real Razor

Miz: "You look like a mess.. How you're a wrestler, I'll never know.. but don't worry, you wont finish last.. Helm's got that position covered well"

He takes two steps to his right, and is in the face of Luke Angel

Miz: "What sort of name is Luke Angel? You sound like a failed artist, or photographer.. or any other fancy boy career!"

He laughs at his previous comment, checks back on his woman, then continues and reaches The Hippy

Miz: "A hippy? A [CENSORED] HIPPY! This.. This is the reason people don't care about wrestling anymore! Nobody wants to see a [censored] hippy! They want me! Only me! Nobody got time for frauds like you!"

Miz then turns his attentions fernandmg

Miz: "I dont have much time for you.. You irritate me... I despise you.. I might.. and it's only a might.. But I might actually try in my match against you.. Just to teach you a lesson!"

Miz finally moves to the last remaining competitor, the undefeated Ray Alan

Miz: "Wow! Undefeated.. It's not like I've done that my entire life! This is the only difference between us. We are both great in the ring, on the mic, all the naughty things backstage.. but the one thing that is different is I don't brag about a petty undefeated streak.. I'll destroy you.. Just because I can. Just so I cant stop your silly streak.. Just so you will never run your mouth again!"

Miz returns to his woman, and she greets him with a hug, as the giggle together

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:33 am

The Hippy coughs loudly as people continue to boast and talk down to each other and not join him in suckling on teats. Everyone looks at him as he clearly has something important to say.

Barry: "I wonder what The Hippy will say! Is he going to respond to what that closet fag Miz had to say?! I mean come on! It's gotta be why he's decided to bring out that ugly chick with him! He's trying to hide in the closet but it's super obvious! I wonder how much he is paying her to rub him up!"

Hippy: "OK, I get it, you are all gayers 'cause you don't wanna suck on Mother Natures teats and would rather compare cocks sizes. That's cool man, I ain't judging. Whatever floats your boats. Now unlike you bunch of dildo's I have a life so I'm leaving to smoke a joint and suckle teats backstage. Later losers. I'm gonna win. Mr. Champion and TRW Cruiserweight Champion forever. Blah blah blah."

Barry: "Wow Hippy tells it like it is! He said what we are all thinking! What a top bloke!"

Last edited by Cartwright on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 am

fernandmg is staring at Hippy with a confused face expression, he looks to his TMG team partners, they're also clueless about Hippy's speech

fernandmg: Whoa, whoa... Now hold on.. What the hell are you talking about, man?! "Suck on Mother Natures teats"... You've got to chill! Matter fact, don't do it! Looks like you're waaaay too calm already...

Hippy smiles and lifts up his right thumb, then does a peace sign

fernandmg: Miz, You despised me... And this was a smart move, it's way better than face me, eh? coward!

fernandmg takes a quick pause while staring at Cody, he quickly grins then seems motionless

fernandmg: I'll not say anything about this stupid guy now... It's not worth it... Damn, you just can't dumb down more than this guy... wow.. *shakes his head negatively*

fernandmg looks at each of TRW team wrestlers, when he finishes analysing them, he crosses his arms

fernandmg: Alright, so, this is it.. The TRW team, looking like a circus joke, though..

fernandmg, Ray Alan, Luke Angel and Real Razor chuckles

fernandmg: TMG team is not here to be friendly.. We're not going to hug each other here! And we're definetely not going to smoke joints!! *points at Hippy*

Hippy grins and opens his arms while speaking

Hippy: Your loss, dude! You'd love to suck on Mother... *interupted*

fernandmg: Enough! Look how disturbed he looks like.. I doubt this dude can even stand up and fight properly! I can't wait to teach him a lesson in this ring!!

The TRW team wrestlers look angry, they're all getting closer of the TMG team members, everyone, including the TMG wrestlers, has their hands closed, looks like there's a big brawl incoming
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Razor Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Real Razor starts to speak.

Real Razor: I was actually remaining silent so i could think about how stupid you guys are. The TRW people, all of them are technically nuts. And Fernandmg is a person who speaks meaningless things.

The limelight turns to Real Razor as he starts to speak. The camera also zooms on him.

Real Razor: However you TRW guys should forgive our wrestler fernamdmg. Because he has some psychological problem probably cause once he is asking me for being his teacher so he could learn from me then again he is saying he has the skills of a warrior and i don't have that. Then whats the meaning of all these?

Fernandmg seems angry at Real Razor, Ray Alan is also angry at him.

Real Razor: However what did you say Cody, i am the copy paste of Ray Alan right? Well if i am the copy paste of Ray Alan then all of the TRW wrestlers are copy paste of my shoes.

The TRW wrestlers angrily comes in front of Real Razor.

Real Razor: Hey guys, do you really want to get injured before your match? TRW authority will be angry at us in that case. However Luke Angel, you seem to be new in TMG wrestling. Like i said earlier i have done a little research about the New T.M.G Wrestlers to see who has potential of wrestling. Although i found out fern has no talent in wrestling, i also found out that you're one of the best new talents here. So if you would like me to guide you in wrestling world, i will accept. When i was new in wrestling world, Gary Guitar and some other wrestler taught me the way. So it would be technically a pay back from me to the wrestling world.

Real Razor pauses and then again starts to talk.

Real Razor: Listen Luke, in no way i will like to see Ray Alan or fernandmg a champion. And These TRW nuts have no chance of beating us. So technically if we team up to defend Ray And fern, nothing is gonna stop us.

Real Razor
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypnos Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:54 am

Ray Alan backs away from everyone and chuckles to himself.

Ray Alan: Wowwwww.. I have to admit, I didn't think all you guys would come out here claiming things and throwing insults. It's funny, you know, the fact that so many of you came out here all because I'm here, which makes me the catalyst to this little problem we have here. Now I could go around and talk about how Cody takes more pauses than someone with dyslexia or how Miz just sounds like someone that wants to be me. Maybe that's the wrong approach, maybe I should talk about the fact that Helm is running the worst wrestling federation I have seen in ages. Don't even get me started on this Hippy that clearly chose the wrong career.

Ray looks at Luke Angel.

Ray Alan: You... I wish I could say something horrible about you, I really wish I could. However, you're off the hook. It's hard to bad mouth someone you've never heard of prior to today.

Ray looks at Razor and begins and a smile breaks through on his face.

Ray Alan: Don't even get me started on you. Aren't you the guy that has been after my title and streak since back in November? Your mission has clearly failed, Razor. I'm still champion and my streak is still the most talked about thing in profession wrestling. All of you are correct in thinking I'm just another arrogant wrestler who talks too much, but what you fail to realise is that this tournament is no longer up for grabs. This isn't the up and comers tournament for rookies. This is Mr. Champion.

Ray slaps the titles on his shoulders.

Ray Alan: I seem to be the only real Champion. Not a champion that wins and loses his title within weeks. I am the Steel Guardian Champion AND the Stunning World Champion. These two titles I'm holding are things all of you dream of. You hope to get to that point in your career where you can pull an upset and call your mother backstage and tell her you love her and thank her for the support. You hope to fluke your way to a title as prestigious as either of these so you can be the most talked about by the girls in your neighbourhood. I'm past all that. I've lived past everyone's expectations. I'm not here to represent TMG. I'm here to represent Ray Alan.

Ray looks at Fernand.

Ray Alan: You seem to have made the right choice in choosing your friends wisely.

Ray points to Luke and then Razor.

Ray Alan: I couldn't care less if your contract has the TMG logo at the top. If you're not with me, you might as well be go stand on the other side of the ring with the rest of TRW, because I'm taking the prize home with me. If you stand by my side, the tournament will end with you as a winner on team TMG. If you make the wrong choice, then I'll gladly put you both away myself.

Hypnos
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypnos Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:57 am

We should wrap this up, it's getting out of hand. If you want to turn it into a brawl Helm then do so, but here the GM needs to announce the matches for the 1st show and end it there, it's getting to the point where people will stop reading.

http://tmgroster.forumotion.com/t3530-mrchampion-what-is-it#11478

Razor and I started a RP there for the first show on saturdays TMG, would be good if you TRW folks come and return the favour.

Helm, you need to read over some of the rps and edit a few words, i wouldnt be surprised if oyu had a warning for some of the things said ^

Good rp guys!

Hypnos
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:50 am

lol I agree.. carty called miz a fag Razz

yeah, it's good now.. we need to get the brawl started..

hell yeah, good rp, everyone!
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:34 am

Although i found out fern has no talent in wrestling, i also found out that you're one of the best new talents here.
Darn, wrestling's future is doomed if someone with no talent is the best newbie! XD

Good to have you TMG lot here! TMG IS A WAY OF LIFE!!!!

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:45 am

Cartwright wrote:
Although i found out fern has no talent in wrestling, i also found out that you're one of the best new talents here.
Darn, wrestling's future is doomed if someone with no talent is the best newbie! XD

Good to have you TMG lot here! TMG IS A WAY OF LIFE!!!!

I had to quote Carty quote..  Razz 

Poor Razor, I'll become a legend, he'll kiss my feet later on  Cool 

and yeah, TMG IS WAY OF LIFE, YO!
fernandmg
fernandmg
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Razor Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Yeah right, thats the reason you're trying to be my student. fair enough:P

Real Razor
VGM