Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Right Mindset (OOC: Could be better but I have a slight cold)

Go down

The Right Mindset (OOC: Could be better but I have a slight cold) Empty The Right Mindset (OOC: Could be better but I have a slight cold)

Post by Demeanour Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:25 pm

The scene opens up to an empty room with white walls, where Miss Demeanour is sat down on a bench with headphones over her ears as she bows her head, looking down at her knees as she listens to her music. A voice-over kicks in from her.

MD: "It is often said to me how I lack the physical presence of others in the Totally Radical Wrestling roster and that for all intentive purposes is true. How does someone so petite as me compete with guys two or sometimes three times my size? It's simple."

The video Miss Demeanour looks up now as she scans the room around her.

MD: "A completely clear mind does wonderful things. Let the critics be removed from your train of thoughts. Music is life to me just as much as wrestling. So that's why I listen to it when preparing for big matches. I need to be in the right frame of mind. I do this about three days before I get ready. I have a place where I frequent often which has this room, which helps me a lot. Nobody else to make me worry about them. No Muscle. No Wordsmith. Nobody. Just me."

MD: "Miz Katzenjammer. I think I said that right. I don't need to prove to you that I can read to agree to a fight. When the going gets tough, Charlie Kelly gets going a heck of a lot more. You might see me as a noneity in the ring, that I shouldn't belong there and have you walk around like you own the place with your pathetic contract demands. I'm going to prove to you what hard work looks like. All you do is whinge and moan. It's about time I give you a long-deserved kicking and spread your blood all over the arena come Wednesday night. I'm ready to become your perfect nightmare. You best be ready for the biggest fight of your life!"

Demeanour
VGM

Back to top Go down