Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typical patience of a texan with a serious cold demeanor. (ADDED)

Go down

Typical patience of a texan with a serious cold demeanor. (ADDED) Empty Typical patience of a texan with a serious cold demeanor. (ADDED)

Post by Stevie Malenko Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:55 am

The camera is turning around Stevie Malenko in his Locker Room, but someone is knocking the door.

Stevie: "Who the hell knocks on the door?"

???: "Please, open the door, i wanna talk with you!!"

Stevie goes to the door, and opens him

Stevie: "Ahh ... And what do you want?"

Mark Monkhouse, the TRW's interviewer was the man who knocks the door

Mark: "I want to interview you, you could afford to do it right now?"

Stevie looks serious.

Stevie: "I..."

Mark: "I know you are very busy with the business, but will not be less than a minute, okay .... look, I'll start and then I'll make a few short questions and only you replies me, then you go .. you go, you agree?"

Stevie: "I knew exactly why you came to the same thing and I'm waiting for you to start from two minutes ago and you started to talk some crap"

Mark: "Oh, shit, sorry, please turn on the videocamera, Jimmy"

Jimmy: "We start on 3...2...1..."

Mark Monkhouse: "Good night to all viewers, and follow him enjoy our great show today, I'm Mark Monkhouse, and my next meeting at one of the new wrestlers who aspire to shine in the future of the new generation of Superstars at Totally Radical Wrestling, he is 'The Man of 1000 Holds' .. . Stevie Malenko"

The cameraman turns to Stevie, and he's gets angry.

Mark Monkhouse: "How do you feel here in this new federation, promising future World Champions, but I notice that you're on the side of the Cruiserweight division, the more agile wrestlers, technicians and best in his own class, what do you think about your first match, and did not participate in  last 2nd show?"

Stevie: "It is extremely great to be in a new factory of world champions and clueless newbies who do not know what to do because I do not take work as something very "seriously" in my place would be "good" to work hard in business , cruiser weight division promises plenty of action high-fly, suicide jumps outside the ring, spectacular moves, leaving the Crowd with open mouth on by the impact, that I will cause while still standing"

Mark Monkhouse: "Tell me about your first match and the reason for not wrestle in the 2nd show?

Stevie: "Oops, I forgot that point, Hmm ... Having gotten away with victory in my debut match, I felt something inexplicable .. you know it was? and would not hesitate to say so ya .. because I think I'm going to win ... i will achieve what many can not or have not ever been able to achieve ... I'll do what they could never, I had some business problems and you see .. a long history ..."

Mark Monkhouse: "Well you're going for everything, no?"

Stevie: "Exactly, it's my only destiny"

Mark Monkhouse: "Because you say it just like that?"

Stevie: "Why i will not let someone so stupid delete or remove the gold of my way, yes, that easy like the time, but it is not easy for some, except for me"

Stevie looks his phone, watching the hour.

Stevie: "Sorry, Marky, the hours is running but dumb luck with your interview, I'm outta here"

Mark is confused, while Stevie is coming to the ring, Mark screams At least thank the interview!

Mark Monkhouse: "Typical patience of a texan with a serious cold demeanor.. so serious, come'on Jimmy, get outta here"

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down