Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the attack! (ADDED)

2 posters

Go down

On the attack! (ADDED) Empty On the attack! (ADDED)

Post by Crusylicious Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:03 am

The camera comes in on Mark Monkhouse backstage. He stands there smiling with a mic in hand.

Mark: Hello again TRW fans, it is I, Mark Monkhouse, here to get some words from Querve D. Slightly before his big match.Querve steps into frame with a big grin on his face. It looks like you are ready for the match, how do you feel Querve?

Querve laughs a bit before taking the mic from Mark's hands

Querve: Well Mark, I feel great, things are going better for me now as you can see. I'm being taken more seriously.
Querve looks away from Mark and directly into the camera
Querve: Look at who I am up against tonight... A dirty hippy and the brother of a man who just couldn't stick it out with the big boys.
That being said, I'm sure Stevie boy might put up a challenge, but the thing is, he is ju... You know what... Querve hands Mark the mic and points to the camera man Follow meQuerve picks up a chair that was leaning folded against the wall and runs down the hall, the camera following.
Querve swings the chair, catching Stevie Malenko in the head on his way to the stage.

Querve: Where is your brother now? He can't help you now, and he can't help you in the ring! You are just like the kids when I was in school who would make fun of my hot topic pants and steal my lipstick. I'm here to tell you, those days are over darling!

Querve grabs Stevie's legs and locks in an elevated cloverleaf, a move he calls "The Querve". He holds the move while Stevie shouts in pain, but releases the hold and runs off as Dean Malenko comes running to help his brother.

The camera leaves as Dean checks on Stevie, hopefully Stevie will still be alright for the match!

Crusylicious
VGM

Back to top Go down

On the attack! (ADDED) Empty Re: On the attack! (ADDED)

Post by Stevie Malenko Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:38 am

I'm not worry

Wink

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down