Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At last, your time is over. (ADDED)

Go down

At last, your time is over. (ADDED) Empty At last, your time is over. (ADDED)

Post by Stevie Malenko Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:37 pm

After the Hell in a Cell match, on backstage Stevie come out to attack Quorve hitting his head with a steel chair, while 5 referees trying to stop Stevie, and he sceams:

Stevie: "Look at me.. LOOK AT ME, YOU SON OF A [censored], you think I let out an [censored] like you? you're wrong, I'll disappear YOU from TRW and this place until the last day of your life .. nobody knows you existed, you fucking [censored] but at last.. YOUR TIME IS OVER!"

Stevie takes Quorve from his hair, throwing him to the wall, and grabs the chair again and hits his back brutally with the chair, and before in the ground, grabs his legs crossing him and turns sitting on his back, pulling his ankle, in a Madness Lock, Stevie tightens and tightens while pulling his ankle causing a lot of pain in his back, causing them to remain unconscious and the referees stop quickly before it gets worse again, Stevie releases his hold and get outs after screams to Quorve grabbing his hair

Stevie: "AND NOW?  WHO IS THE KID NOW? AH? This is so you know that no one [censored] with me, so be more careful next time, OK?"

Stevie get outta here, the medics and referees is helping Ouorve, and places him in a stretcher entering it into the ambulance and transports him to the central hospital.

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down