Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time to make it real (ADDED)

Go down

It's time to make it real (ADDED) Empty It's time to make it real (ADDED)

Post by Stevie Malenko Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:10 am

The camera fades to the Malenko' brothers, talking about the Cruiserweight title match of today

Dean: "Well brother, today is your day to realize that not everything you thought possible, that stipulation is a very difficult to believe, but you have to do what you can to get away with the title belt"

Stevie: "I know, you're right it is a pretty tough stipulation ... but you know me .. Hell in a Cell match is an extremely horrifying fight, but now I know all the tricks, well tonight .. in the Devil's Playground, Hippy and Crusylicious will see my dark side, I promise you that"

Dean: "Apparently you not feel intimidated, ah? the only key to feel nerves inside this structure is being intimidated"

Stevie: "Do not mention it, because I will have to focus on one and then weaken care of that so do not get up to get rid of the other, and go out winning, but will I think about it"

Dean: "I told you several times this is not a game brother, think about it first before you act .. if you want to have that belt, this business was not easy for me, and avoid being injured.. if you been injured, say goodbye to title"

Stevie: "Do not want bad luck, something I am your brother, and do not worry that I have it very clear, as brother will be watching me from backstage and if something happens you know I do .. I have to go now, wish me luck"

Dean: "Good luck, men, win your title"

Stevie (while huges Dean): "Thank you, brother.. i'm outta here, it's tie to make it real"

Stevie goes for his match..

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down