Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will make a big "little impact" (ADDED)

Go down

I will make a big "little impact" (ADDED) Empty I will make a big "little impact" (ADDED)

Post by Stevie Malenko Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:38 am

In the pavilion, sounds a rare/unknown theme song, and apparears a new superstar on the ramp, and walks slowly while twists his wrist to snap him, and climbs the steel steps, and entries to the ringside, taking a microphone.

????: I'm not here to give explanations of who's my name.

The unknown wrestler stop talking, while the crowd jeers him for his attitude.

????: I came up here, for one purpose...

the Crowd continues with more up-volumen jeers, and the face of the unknown wrestler is mad.

????: Shut up all, be in silence and let me tell you what I'll do and what I do in this federation.

from the Crowd, a fan enters to the ring insulting the unknown wrestler, and he punches him in the face, but the unknown wrestler slaps his face, and the Crowd chants WOOO! and the security squad cames to leave the fan from the Arena.

????: That happens for not to think things through before acting.

the Crowd jeers the unknown wrestler again.

Stevie Malenko: I'm Stevie.. Stevie Malenko, But you can call me ... The Man of 1000 Holds, and my purpose is I'm gonna climb Cruiserweight division and i will make a big "little impact" Into This federation, I'm going to call all the wrestlers in my category crank up to give more power to the matches, and give to know that very soon .. I will have a Championship around my waist.

Stevie throws the microphone, and leaves the ring, coming out to the Backstage.

Stevie Malenko
VGM

Back to top Go down