Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to.... (ADDED)

Go down

Message to.... (ADDED) Empty Message to.... (ADDED)

Post by PolishTank Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:03 am

From behind the door different voices are reaching: some shouts, then sound of dropping some of weights. After a moment, is resulting PolishTank, and right away behind him, coach. PolishTank is really sweaty, is breathing with difficulty.

Coach: Polish! In such a form, in which you are now, easily you will win this fight.
PolishTank: are you saying seriously?
Coach: like most seriously! Man, I trained you practically from the beginning - from fights in independent federations, after now, to TRW! I don't know a big shot from you, because is I don't think so has, true?

The coach every now and then prods PolishTank amicably, playing with him.

PolishTank: there is no, and I will try to prove it on PPV, defeating my two opponents.
Coach: probably we are being filmed, look.

He is saying, and then is showing discreetly to the camera operator.

PolishTank: hey! You! Walk here, I am having something important to tell!

The camera operator is coming, PolishTank is looking at the camera with the little, insolent smile, and then is saying:

PolishTank: Miclimp, Obsession - this message is for you. Each of us is striding with other road, at the end of which the same purpose is - a Time is Shine title. I don't care, what centres we will be they tried to eliminate themselves, but I know one - in accordance with insurgents which died in Warsaw in 1944, this way I will be completely devoted to the matter. Because you can see: our ancestors fought for the independence, with the German with invader. They tried to do it in different ways - bushfighting, delaying action, armed struggle. Mainly they hid in the underground activity up to it, in order then to fall out, to say: "Surprise!" and to defeat the enemy. I will do the same - during our fight, you will be shocked, when I say "Surprise!" and I will clean the boxing ring, raising the belt up! Because I am a Polish Patriot which is fighting over the Honour, the Homeland and God! But this time, a title which was put between us will be my purpose. Uprising is beginning!

After this speech, PolishTank is diverging along with it coach, screaming "Poland!"

PolishTank
VGM

Back to top Go down