Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sending a message

Go down

Sending a message Empty Sending a message

Post by JessicaEvans20 Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Hart Attack by Jim Johnston is being played all through out the arena

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves

Bruce Irwin wearing a pink shirt blue jeans and white nike sneakers and dark sunglasses

Makes his way to the ring

He grabs a mic and begins to speak

B. Banana: wait a minute that's Jessica Evans legendary father Bruce Irwin what's he doing here

Bruce Irwin: last week I saw my own daughter get slaughtered in the ring steve malenko now I know your
probably wondering what im doing here you see I bought a ticket to tonight show you see I don't know what's gotten into Jessica her attitude started changing once she left my company now she hanging with that thug Javier so Jessica come out here I want answer

Bruce begins circling around the ring waiting for Jessica to come out finally her music hits

Porqoui by Jim Johnston is being played all throughout the arena  

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves

Jessica Evans makes her way to the ring

Jessica is wearing a preppy Black peter pan collar shirt White skater skirt White tights and White pumps
and black nerdglasses showing her amazing legs and physique holding a barbed wired baseball bat she is seen with her bodyguard and javier as she blows a kiss to the crowd

Jessica then makes her way to the right side of the ring as she getting in she grabs the ring ropes and flips her hair back and begins an evil laugh

Jessica grabs a mic and begins to speak as her bodyguard and boyfriend barricade the ring

Jessica Evans: you want answer's heh well your not getting any where do come of coming here and interfering in my business I didn't lose to stevie

Fans begin chanting you taped out getting Jessica annoyed

Bruce: you taped out everyone saw you this is the problem you run you mouth blah blah blah  no one cares you want to make an impact here well  you need to takes somebody out show them who boss I didn't get in this business by being someone's b***tch what are you gonna say about that stevie slaughtered you looks like the clocks is running out on you winning the cruiserweight title your a spoiled little brat who talks a big talk but can't back it up so what are you going to do about it Jessica

Jessica: what am I going do about it

Jessica grabs the pink barbed wired baseball bat and hit her dad in the face she he start hitting him all over his back and then javier comes into the ring

Jessica: javier hold him

Jessica continues the attack and then signals javier to get a table from under the ring javier stack the table in the middle of the ring then begins pouring lighter fluid on the table he gets a match and lights the table

B. Banana: oh my gosh she not really gonna put her own father through that table this girl is just sick

just as javier is about to put bruce through the table bruce begins to fight back throwing rights and lefts then In a shocking twist as javier turns around Jessica kicks him in the gut and puts him in a powerbomb position and slams him through the flaming table executing her devastating finisher the Emma Bomb then Jessica grabs another table from under the ring and slams her father through that one executing another Emma Bomb

Jessica grabs the mic and begins to speak

Jessica: let this be a lesson to you all don't cross the queen of hardcore cm helms boss sir how dare you call that lunatic hippy a champion want a champion she right here im more a champion that tool put together you want an x division style match been there done that trw Jessica Evans
has arrived what I just did to my father and my now ex boyfriend I am not to be played with and I don't like getting ignored Oscar mr gm 3 weeks from now I want to face the best of the best in a ultimate x match and don't worry I know you were probably thinking that anyway
one shot at the cruiserweight title lets end this once and for all stevie you want to kill me you should no by now never to trust a gorgeous girl like me did you think I was going to let that scumbag take advantage of this you see Steven last week when I stared deep into your eyes I knew there was something deep dark and mysterious in you and that's when I knew you were the one you need me you almost got your ass killed two weeks ago by that mystery attacker and he still after you l need you you need me we need each other

Jessica begins speaking in a sultry voice

Jessica: I mean come on do you really want to ignore all of this

Jessica begins twirling around in her skirt showcasing her physique body

Jessica: think about it do you really want to be labeled a midcarder for the rest of your life with me you can finally make it to the top im giving you a week to think about it and for the rest of you in the back let this be none you see this is Barbra and this bat will destroy anyone of you and if you guys even think about getting in my way you will have hell to pay let this be known the queen of hearts has arrived javier I saw through your little games you try to use me just to make yourself relevant tonight was all about sending a message im not to be played with

B. Banana; Jessica evans is one disturbing girl now she wants to go after steven I don't know what's gonna happen but I cant wait to find out  

Jessica takes her bat and leaves the ring as the doctors check the carnage in the ring as Jessica blows a kiss to the crowd and begins laughing at the body's laying in the ring as camera fades to black
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down