Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message To Cruiserweight Division week 2

Go down

Message To Cruiserweight Division week 2 Empty Message To Cruiserweight Division week 2

Post by JessicaEvans20 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Porqoui by Jim Johnston is being played all throughout the arena  

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves

Jessica Evans makes her way to the ring

Jessica is wearing a Black peter pan collar dress White tights White pumps and black nerdglasses holding a barbed wired baseball bat she is seen with her bodyguard and a mystery man as she blows a kiss to the crowd

Jessica then makes her way to the right side of the ring as she getting in she grabs the ring ropes and flips her hair back and begins an evil laugh

Jessica grabs a mic and begins to speak as her bodyguard and the mystery man barricade the ring

Jessica Evans: last week we saw a triple threat elimination match for the cruiserweight title and if I must say it was boring I mean come on it didn't have me in the match and we all know a match with out me is a match without nothing miclimp you got screwed by the ceo last week I saw chaos and is just the way I like it
you see I bought my boys here tonight you see that mystery man on the left he is former world heavyweight champion and ufc champion Javier Santana

Javier makes his way to the ring and begins to make out with Jessica to the disdain of the crowd as they boo

Jessica Evans: Javier show them your muscles

Javier begins flexing his muscles from side to side

Jessica Evans: this guy is 6'4 280 pounds so if anyone in the back has any problem they'll have to get through him if there anybody who know what it like to be champ it's him and with him by my side nothing can stop me from getting that cruiserweight title listen last week I saw three guys duke it oout for the cruiserweight title Steve malenko you put someone through a flaming table and im supposed to be impressed mizzy wow you hit the ceo with a chair

Jessica evans begins clapping slowly

Jessica Evans: and wow mr boss sir you took out your own referee im officially going after the cruiserweight title and if any of you have a problem with that you can see me in the ring im not going to be like those other clowns and tell why I should win I will win the title and that means even if I have to best all of you down

just then the bodyguard gets in the ring and Javier grabs a mic a begins to speak

Javier: hello mr boss sir I hope you weren't about to kick me out of here because I got a ticket to tonight's show to watch my girl kick the crap out of whoever you throw her way

just then the bodyguard begins to speak

Bodyguard: listen we are one united nothing can breaks us down me Javier and Jessica the queen of hearts

just then the crowd begins to chant this is bullsh*t as Jessica begins to speak

Jessica Evans: I hope you didn't think I was just some gorgeous eye candy for your entertainment as I said Steve miclimp and you other clowns when you go to bed sleep with one eye open because I will be on the hunt looking to main hurt and destroy any of you looking to get in me and Javier's way

Javier begins screaming and flexing his muscles as Jessica is seen walking around him touching his abs as the camera fades to black
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down