Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceo/Gm has a message....... (Paul respond here to set up our match)

2 posters

Go down

Ceo/Gm has a message....... (Paul respond here to set up our match) Empty Ceo/Gm has a message....... (Paul respond here to set up our match)

Post by Cm Helm Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:48 am

The camera cuts to a familiar face in the wrestling word..... It's Cm Helm, the crowd are confused about what's going on and begin to boo but then they hush as Cm pulls a mic out of his back pocket.....

Cm Helm: You guessed it, I'm back! In a wrestling ring..... Well stage, but you get the jist, well you should, but you're all stupid morons.....

The crowd surprisingly don't react, as if intrigued by what Cm has to say

Cm Helm: Now..... Let's start off..... I own this place, I run the place..... Well, I say run..... You'll find out later tonight what i've got planned......

Helm begins to laugh and then gets a grip of himself, he then continues to speak, very elegantly into the mic

Cm Helm: I'm out here just to say, you might not like me, not a lot of people do, but welcome to THE MOST RADICAL WRESTLING FEDERATION IN THE WORLD, TOTALLY...... RADICAL...... WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!

The packed out arena crowd begin to scream and cheer and chat 'T-R-DUB!' over and over

Helm lets out a rare smile and then begins to speak again

Cm Helm: Well let's begin..... We will be having a cruiserweight title here on Trw. Any under 250lbs and below may compete. We are also having a tag team championship and....... A number one contenders ring...... This means you can face our world champion at any time....... Speaking of the world champ, I will be bringing a very well known world champeen in!!!! You'll all know him! So stick around, whoever impresses this week, will be put into a tournament next week for these various titles/ring so good luck everyone! And finally......

(Paul respond)

Cm Helm
Admin

https://trww.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ceo/Gm has a message....... (Paul respond here to set up our match) Empty Re: Ceo/Gm has a message....... (Paul respond here to set up our match)

Post by Demeanour Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:40 am

The arena goes dark. A hushed silence falls over the crowd, unsure what's about to happen before the opening bars of Radioactive by Imagine Dragons blasts into the arena, echoing all around. The crowd still does not know how to react as a single spotlight spirals around the ringside area before it zooms towards the staging, where the sideways shadow of Totally Radical Wrestling's Mistress of Misery, Miss Demeanour, is silhouetted onto the base of the big screen.

The shadow is then seen walking before the lights come on where Miss Demeanour, dressed in a dark blue blouse and black jeans, is stood at the bottom of the ramp, flanked by her Ministry. She has her eyes trained solely on CM Helm when she parts her hair sideways to reveal her face before she motions to her friends to stay at the bottom of the ramp. She motions for a microphone before jogging up the ring steps then enters between the middle and top rope. She then looks at CM Helm again before she raises the mic to her lips.

MD: "Misdemeanour. A lesser criminal act, like trespassing on someone's property when you aren't legally allowed on those premises or a petty theft. Miss Demeanour. A twenty-something woman in the wrestling business solely to be the best there is, by hook or by crook..."

The crowd is unsure how to judge Miss Demeanour. She clears her throat before she looks at CM Helm again.

MD: "I just had to come out her when I heard you discussing championships, because I'm here to tell you, face to face, in front of the paying audience of dorks, dweebs and doofuses..."

The crowd boos heavily. She seems to shrug off the booing as she paces around the ring.

MD: "In front of the paying audience of dorks, dweebs and doofuses that no matter who you put in front of me, whether male or female or six foot tall or knee high to me, I will be the one that people remember when they speak of Totally Radical Wrestling! Not you. Not anyone else in the back. They will be talking about the ONLY person worth knowing about here! And that..."

She waits for the boos that she expects to rain down on her which they do. She shrugs her shoulders again as if the crowd isn't worth her attention before looking right in the eyes of CM Helm.

MD: "And that, no matter how much people try to stop the inevitable, WILL BE ME! And what of you? A GM who wrestles... isn't that a bit like Dracula being told to not enter a blood bank yet the keys are right next to him? You could give yourself all the power you want! A GM is someone who doesn't get their hands dirty, yet you seem to insist on being the man we all answer to. I suppose if I was to begin the Mistress of Misery's reign of dominance here, I best start off with... you!"

Demeanour
VGM

Back to top Go down

Ceo/Gm has a message....... (Paul respond here to set up our match) Empty Re: Ceo/Gm has a message....... (Paul respond here to set up our match)

Post by Cm Helm Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:50 am

Helm seems shocked in the ring, but then a sick, sadistic smile crosses his face, his body language changes and he seems serious and begins to speak directly into MD's eyes.....

Cm Helm: You.... Me..... Main Event TONIGHT.

The crowd cheer at the prospect of seeing two top talents in action, MD smiles and walks to backstage...... The camera fades out to Cm Helm signing autographs in the crowd

Cm Helm
Admin

https://trww.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down