Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before Match

Go down

Before Match Empty Before Match

Post by PolishTank Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 am

The camera is coming out outside, one can see the car driving up, is resulting PolishTank from it. He is opening the boot, is taking out the bag and some other things, from which he is doing the Polish flag which was in parts. He is closing the boot, is entering the building, somebody strange is coming

???? - Somewhere you was?? We must develop a strategy to your fight, and win some tricks, thanks to which you can.

PolishTank - don't bawl this way, I had to here reach, eh? After behind it, I already invented everything, will be in a state of shock.

???? - As it, did you invent? We were supposed together to do something, after behind it, don't forget, who is a Champion of Frauds.

PolishTank: I remember, I remember, in the end yourself you wouldn't win the belt of that federation

* loud voice is heard*

???? - Don't so already laugh, but walk, somebody will still listen to us

After a moment, both figures are walking away, speaking Polish, and singing.

PolishTank
VGM

Back to top Go down

Before Match Empty Re: Before Match

Post by PolishTank Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:41 am

???? - Okay, we already have everything, I have one request - don't screw it up!

PolishTank - Whom do you consider me? I am a professional.

After a moment, Mark Monkhouse is coming

Mark Monkhouse: PolishTank, as preparations for the fight? You already have a strategy worked out?

PolishTank: okay, you are asking Mark. Yes, great I am prepared to the fight. Nobody can predict the results for her - perhaps I will win, Mimclimp, he can Obsession, one thing is certain - the fight will be heavy, because I will be the equal. I can not win, but the champion won't appear on television month of the minimum. I am promising it, PolishTank. And now take walk away please, we must discuss something.

Mark Monkhouse is walking away, talking to the camera: it was PolishTank, superstar with great ambitions. As dreams will they translate into results? Of it, we will learn on coming PPV.

PolishTank
VGM

Back to top Go down