Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interveiw (Before Match)

Go down

Interveiw (Before Match) Empty Interveiw (Before Match)

Post by JessicaEvans20 Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:31 am

Jessica evans weraing a pink top black trunks and black kickpads seen holding a pink barbed wired bat

she is seen making her way towards the entrance ramp when mark monkhouse comes out of no where

he begins to ask questions which annoys jessica

Mark Monkhouse: jessica you have a big match tonight against trw newest member mr cena how do you feel

Jessica Evans: first off don't you have anything better to do should'nt you be talking to him second
big match i wouldn't begin to call it a big match he's not even in my leauge tonight will be the last time you see him in my ring

Mark Monkhouse: Last week you cost hippy his match in the number one contender tournament why do you it

Jessica Evans: well hippy if i cant be world champion then neither can you see hippy i played you and at the ppv im going to do it again jessica evans vs the hippy ladder match for trw cruiserweight title
im a dangerous and your gonna find that out and as for mr cena lets just hope he can walk in one peice
lets go carmen

Jessica evans holding her bat heads to the entrance way as carmen follows her
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down