Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview (before Match)

2 posters

Go down

Interview (before Match) Empty Interview (before Match)

Post by JessicaEvans20 Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Jessica Evans wearing pink trunks a pink shirt saying hottest wrestler in the world and pink boots with kickpads and mma gloves is seen making her way towards the entrance ramp when mark monkhouse begins to ask questions

Mark monkhouse: Jessica a few words please

Jessica Evans begins to get infuriated and starts speaking in her native French

Jessica Evans: qu'est-ce que vous voulez

Mark Monkhouse: well everyone will like to know about the statements you made at the ppv

Jessica Evans: comme je l'ai dit avant Je suis ici pour faire un impact Je suis le plus chaud dans le monde
je n'ai pas besoin de flatter à perdant particulièrement petits garçons maintenant, si vous voulez bien m'excuser j'ai un match suivant

Mark Monkhouse: what is your goal here in trw

Jessica Evans: well mark my goal is simple and that's take over trw I mean look at me

Jessica turns around twirling showing her awesome physique

Jessica Evans: listen I don't want to bore you to death im the best wrestler on this roster second to mizzy here
speaking of miz I cant say im nor surprised what he pulled out there sleeping with that trash listen miz I don't have time for this if that was your attempt at getting my attention you failed last time I checked you failed to win back your world title listen up trw I didn't just come here to be your pretty face I came here to dominate the queen of heart has made her intention clear to go after the cruiserweight title

Jessica begins speaking in a seductive voice

Jessica Evans: listen mizzy if you want to get on this then your gonna have to do more than that I want someone that can take charge

Jessica takes the mic and slams it in marks chest as camera fades to black    

Jessica Evans leaves as the camera fades to black

Last edited by JessicaEvans20 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down

Interview (before Match) Empty Re: Interview (before Match)

Post by Cartwright Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:56 am

Don't know what's going on! Wink

Cartwright
VGM

Back to top Go down