Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first interview (ADDED)

Go down

The first interview (ADDED) Empty The first interview (ADDED)

Post by PolishTank Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:25 am

Mark Monkhouse is standing on the back with the microphone in the hand. Suddenly he notices somebody, can hear the Polish music, after a moment is tricking PolishTank, smiling.

Mark Monkhouse: Polish, well I can see you, I wanted to ask you against the pair of the thing.

PolishTank: Okay, so ask.

Mark Monkhouse: Firstly, I wanted to congratulate you on your first victory, when you climbed it.

PolishTank: Thanks, the opponent wasn't exhaustive, but respects every opponent, so this victory is treating seriously.

Mark Monkhouse: Now on seriously. You said you had always wanted here to be, that it had been your dream. How are you feeling?

PolishTank:Awesone, Mark! It is it: excellent atmosphere, wonderful fans, these emotions. That is to do what I wanted, I am doing and I will be doing.

Mark Monkhouse: What your purpose is in the federation?

PolishTank: It's a good question, but the reply are so: to be a champion. Everyone has such a purpose, the same I. If fans choose, I will be their champion, because nobody this way is creating emotion, like our fans!

Mark Monkhouse: What do you think about GM of this federation?

PolishTank: Oh well, there is no simple task, in the end must here guard everything, competitors, belts, but so far, well is performing his task.

Mark Monkhouse: In the near future are you going to fight for the belt?

PolishTank: In the near future I am going to establish a position here, then I will be trying. But everything depends on, what situation will be.

PolishTank
VGM

Back to top Go down

The first interview (ADDED) Empty Re: The first interview (ADDED)

Post by PolishTank Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:27 am

Mark Monkhouse: yeah okay, it was a final question. I thank for the interview, and successes.

PolishTank: Thanks Mark too curiously chased off time.

Titantron is going out, after a moment are shown of reminding from the last formal dress

PolishTank
VGM

Back to top Go down