Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipse's First Interview At TRW (ADDED)

Go down

Eclipse's First Interview At TRW (ADDED) Empty Eclipse's First Interview At TRW (ADDED)

Post by Eclipse Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:00 am

Mark Monkhouse is backstage talking to one of TRW's wrestlers. The cameraman signals for Mark to start to the interview.

Mark Monkhouse: "Hello Totally Radical Wrestling viewers. I'm here with one TRW's newest signings, Eclipse. Now Eclipse, seeing as you came from Destructive Championship Wrestling, how does it feel to be in a new arena, with new wrestlers and a new GM."

Eclipse: "From what I've seen, this show is full of stuck up, weak ass people. The GM is better...I guess. Definitely beats Phil by a long shot."

Mark looks at Eclipse with a shocked look on his face.

Mark Monkhouse: "Oh, uh, okay then. How do you feel about your opponent tonight, The Hippy."

Eclipse: "To be honest I was shocked."

Mark Monkhouse: "Shocked? Why is that?"

Eclipse: "I thought I was actually going to be given a challenge for my first match. Instead they give me a jobber to wrestle."

Mark Monkhouse: "You think Hippy is jobber?"

Eclipse: "Everyone on this show is a jobber and doesn't deserve to be in the ring with me. Well, if they came from DCW they aren't jobbers. Everyone else though, they're jobbers and should train."

Mark Monkhouse: "You're a little cocky Eclipse."

Eclipse: "And? I say what's on my mind. If people don't like it then ignore me. It doesn't effect me at all."

Mark stares at Eclipse with a suprised look.

Mark Monkhouse: "Wow, well then. Is there anything you want to say before this interview ends?"

Eclipse: "There is something I want to say. This show needs more of me. They should have me on posters, shirts, mugs, you name it. I should be on every damn ticket and show if this place wants to go far."

Eclipse pushes the camera away from him and walks away.

Mark Monkhouse: "Um...okay then. Thanks for watching my interview with Eclipse viewers. Hopefully next time I'll talk to someone thats a little less cocky."

The camera shifts to another scene.

Eclipse
Admin

Back to top Go down