Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interview (Before Match)

Go down

interview (Before Match) Empty interview (Before Match)

Post by JessicaEvans20 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am

Jessica is seen heading back to her locker room when Mark Monkhouse approached her he begins asking questions

Mark Monkhouse: Jessica earlier steve called you out saying you can't fight him and that tonight you should face him in a submission match

Jessica Evans:  Oh did he now im sorry I really wasn't paying attention am I really supposed to be scared of you Steven listen the flaming tables bit that was cute but come on anybody could of done that

Mark Monkhouse : Jessica what do you think of Stevie's comment about killing you

Jessica Evans: killing me now did he really

Mark Monkhouse: yes

Jessica Evans :did you here that Javier little Stevie here want to kill me im so scared steven you want to fight me tonight well it not gonna happen I don't care what you want its all about what I want and that's the cruiserweight title so if your feeling frisky well fight next week you see I  don't fight on others peoples time we do it on my time and if I remember correctly I already have an opponent you see im the queen of the cruiserweight division with out me your division is nothing but just a bag of sacks and bones Javier
Por qué no les dices(why don't you tell them) quién eres(who you are)

Mark Monkhouse: Javier sir why don't you tell us about your self why are you alling your self with Jessica

Javier: What can I say the girl is sexy smart and beyond the greatest wrestler ive ever seen you see im not just some fighter im the ultimate fighter I too was a wrestler former world heavyweight champion and I know what's it like to get screwed over that's why I took what I couldn't have and look at me now I have a great girl money and power and what do you have oh that's right a pathetic excuse of a family member dean who couldn't win the big one now if stevie boy over wants to lay his filthy hands on my girl he's gonna have to get through me when Jessica contacted me after last week shamble I knew she needed my help so why all you nerds are playing wit yourselves wishing you can have a girl like Jessie and I mean you cruiserweights' Jessica not only gonna win the title but leave a path of destruction every where she goes

Jessica Evans: don't you just love this guy but come on you guys need me im sexy smart powerful and without me your just scared sad and alone and with no one to guide you so your either with me or against me your call

Javier: you heard her your either with us or you can find yourselves in the hospital room

Jessica and Javier begin making out again to the disdain of mark monkhouse who looks the other way as the camera fades to black
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down