Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interveiw (Before Match)

Go down

Interveiw (Before Match) Empty Interveiw (Before Match)

Post by JessicaEvans20 Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Queen of hardcore Jessica Evans wearing a white shirt and White shorts and white long boots is seen

wearing a tiara on her head holding her pink barbed wire bat rocking a shorter hairstyle she is seen making

her way to the ring when she is approached by mark monkhousemark begins asking questions

Bodyguard: wo wo wo what do you think your doing can"t you see my love is getting ready for the biggest match of her career what do you want

Mark Monkhouse: and who are you

Bodyguard: who am i im her protection

Mark Monkhouse: well im here to ask some questions

Bodyguard: my love he is here to awnser some questions should he

Jessica Evans: Yea

Mark Monkhouse: jessica tonight's ultimate x how do you feel

Jessica Evans:how do i feel ive fought in more ultimate x matches than any of the opponents in tonights match hippy i hope your watching cause when i rip down that x im coming after you

Mark monkhouse Last week hippy had some choice words to say about you how do you feel about that

Jessica Evans: well you tell that peice of sh**t that im not that hard to find and hippy if you somehow step one foot in my match i will single handidly end your career tonight begins a new era a new renissance
the queen of hardcore has arrived

jessica Evans makes her way to the entrance way as killa queen begins to play

JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down