Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Of Hardcore(Before Match)

Go down

Queen Of Hardcore(Before Match) Empty Queen Of Hardcore(Before Match)

Post by JessicaEvans20 Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Jessica is wearing a lovely Red peter pan collar dress white tights and white pumps

showing her amazing legs and physique wearing a sash around the dress and a tiara on her head while

holding her pink barbed wired bat

is seen talking with her bodyguard she listens as her bodyguard begins to speak

Bodyguard: what you said out there was beautiful i think the cruiserweight division will finally wake up and realize we are not to be played

just as he is about to speak jessica takes her hands and shove it in his face

Jessica Evans: we you mean i am not to be played with listen im now promoting you to manager don't screw this up i am gonna tear through whats ever left of this division tonight were gonna watch hippy in his match next week and give him a little present hippy you dumb sack of nuts in two weeks i will show up at the ppv and i wll win the ultimate x match and when i do i am going to kick your a***ss i dont think you know who i am im the queen of harcore tonight i got a special present for you courtesy of the queen herself

Bodyguard: sir hippy tonight my lady gonna show who the real cruiserweight champion is you soon will get expose for the fraud you are and to those who even bother showing up for the x match youll be making the biggest mistake of your life master tonight you face someguy named furio who ever that is

Jessica Evans: Furio tonight i face you how come i never seen you before what's the matter do i scare you
i don't bite whatever furio you can save your furious rally for another time you'll be fighting me in a hardcore match and when i beat your face in you will bow down to your queen

jessica begins walking to her locker room as the bodyguard follows heart racing as he hides his love for his boss as camera fades to black
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down