Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen of Hearts debut (ADDED)

Go down

Queen of Hearts debut (ADDED) Empty Queen of Hearts debut (ADDED)

Post by JessicaEvans20 Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:24 pm

A gorgeous woman wearing a Black collar knit dress White Tights White Oxfords showing off her amazing legs and physique is seen coming into the arena looking around for her locker room she manages to bump into mark monkhouse
he begins to ask her for an interview

Jessica Evans: Excuse me watch where your going

Mark Monkhouse: and may I ask who you are

Jessica Evans: oh you're so funny my names is Jessica Evans queen of the hearts your looking at the hottest woman wrestler in the business today im intimidating sexy guys crumble at their knees to the sight of me  

Mark Monkhouse: What do you plan on accomplishing her on trw

Jessica Evans: well when the gm came to me with an offer I knew I couldn't turn it down lets faces it wit out me these guys are skin minded and weak im about winning championships I don't care who I have to defeat to get what I want ima bad bad girl  

Jessica begins speaking in a sultry voice

Jessica Evans: Miz katzenjammer you throw your weight around like your the man of this show you see the sex eating the way you ordered the gm around  I like that in a man why don't you come and show this rookie around if you know what I mean now if you'll excuse me I need to go find my locker room

Jessica begins to leave as the camera fades to black
JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down