Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a hardcore debut part two

Go down

a hardcore debut part two Empty a hardcore debut part two

Post by colino Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:31 pm

The video pans to an an arena, unoccupied seats throughout it. A stage light beaming down on the center of a wrestling ring. The arena seems quite familiar, resembling the old Extreme Championship Wrestling arena, where hardcore wrestling became mainstream and wrestlers left blood, sweat, and tears. In the center of the ring, none other than the man who made his presence known earlier, Colin O The camera zooms in on Colin, who doesn't even acknowledge the camera, but stares at the empty seat, the empty arena. With a look of disgust on his face, he finally glares over to the camera and begins to speak.

"Extreme Championship Wrestling. The Hardcore Revolution. E-C-DUB. Many legends in the business came through those curtains, hoping to exceed their hardcore abilities and attitudes and become the greatest of all time. People like Chris Jericho, Stone Cold, and Rob Van Dam. The funny thing about that... RVD was successful, first person to hold the WWE Title and ECW Title simultaneously, but then took too many hits straight to the brain and lost his job. Chris Jericho was successful, the first ever Undisputed Champion. Then he started a band, wrote two books, and appeared on shitty television shows. Finally, Stone Cold. Obviously, he was successful. He brought wrestling to the mainstream, everybody and their grandmothers were wearing "Austin 3:16" shirts. Due to injuries, he was forced to retire. Do you people see where I'm going with this? Extreme Championship Wrestling ruined the careers of everybody who stepped foot into this arena!"

The crowd doesn't take this kindly and starts to chant the old classic "E-C-DUB!" The camera panned to a couple of members in the crowd even wearing original ECW shirts, who were chanting along with the rest of the crowd. Colin is still standing in the ring with a look of disgust on his face, not towards the arena, but to the fans. Colin shakes his head in disappointment before speaking once more.

"You sad excuses for human beings don't get it, do you!? Careers were cut short by this crap! You think it's entertaining to watch people go through tables!? To bleed from lacerations all over their bodies!? It's NOT entertaining! It's nothing but painful! Most people watch us do our jobs and say it's fake, but I'd like to see those bastards step into a ring with me! Hell, I'd like to see them on the street! I don't hurt people to entertain you! I hurt people because it's how I was raised. I know nothing else, but to bring harm to others! People like Mick Foley and Terry Funk brought me up this way! They started this "Hardcore Revolution." Well ladies and gentlemen, the "Hardcore Revolution" is OVER. I'll show you why right now."

Colin pushes the camera away and exits the ring. The camera begins to follow him up the ramp and behind the curtains. Laying on the floor right behind the curtains, was the "Living Legend" himself, Terry Funk. Terry was laying in a pool of his own blood, motionless. COLIN glares down at Funk and then towards the camera with a sick, sadistic smile on his face. Reaching his hand into his jacket pocket, he pulls something from it. Hiding the object in the sleeve of his jacket, kneels before the bloody Terry Funk and pulls Terry by his hair, showing the world what Colin O is truly capable of. The blood still gushing from Funk's skull, Colin pulls the object from his sleeve, revealing it to be a railroad spike! He digs it into Funk's skull, jabbing it over and over again! Funk screams in agony before being thrown face first back into the concrete floor. Colin stands up, covered in his victims blood with the same grin on his face from earlier and speaks.

"The Hardcore Revolution is over. A new revolution will make itself known very soon ladies and gentlemen. This revolution isn't hardcore... it's deadly."

colino
VGM

Back to top Go down