Totally Radical Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen of Hearts Debut part 2

Go down

Queen of Hearts Debut part 2  Empty Queen of Hearts Debut part 2

Post by JessicaEvans20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:18 pm

A gorgeous woman wearing a Black collar knit dress White Tights White Oxfords showing off her amazing legs and physique is seen walking around the arena looking for her locker room when a mysterious man shows up he begins to take her things

Mysterious Man: excuse mam allow me to show you to your room

Jessica Evans: thank you and you are

Mysterious man: don't worry about me I was given specific orders to show you around hey I know you your Jessica evans

Jessica evans: yeah im Jessica evans now are you going to show me to my room

Mysterious man: oh sorry

Jessica and the mystery man begins to reach the locker room as another man who appears to be a wrestler  appears he tells the mystery man to get lost and he and Jessica begin to speak

Mystery wrestler: so your Jessica Evans the queen of hearts here on trw may I add you look lovely listen you and me if we play our cards right we can takeover this joint the next power couple what do you think

Jessica Evans: power couple really I came here to make an impact destroy hurt main do you not know who I am im the queen and soon everybody will be on their feet worshipping me have you not seen the boys in the locker room they act like they have never seen a gorgeous woman before and soon they'll be eating off the palm of my hand listen I don't trust just anybody you want my trust your gonna have to earn it now come here

the mystery wrestler begins to lean into jessica in for a kiss as he comes closer jessica knees the guy in the gut and then in the private area

Jessica evans: did you actually think I was going to kiss you I don't kiss stranger like I said you want my trust you'll have to earn it now get lost

Jessica evans begins to laugh at him and get back to her locker room as the camera fades to black

JessicaEvans20
JessicaEvans20
VGM

Back to top Go down